NBC's ''The Blacklist'' - Part 1

Seriously, that's how you write her off? :facepalm:

That was horrible.

But yet, they also cowered out. I mean, they showed her getting shot through her chest, but left enough vagueness there at the end where they can go "if only the bullet was one millimeter to the right, you'd be dead" next season, using a different actress...an actress with a different face, because "Keene" is dead, and a new face is now what protects her.

Lol, can't get over how that had some rando goon kill off Liz. Also it's hilarious that even in Liz's dying moments we still don't get a clear answer to who is Red, Liz probably knew in the end (and it's pretty clear who he was really) but it felt like a slap in the face to the audience who stuck with the series this long to not have Red just come out and say it

Anyway I could not be surprised if there is a time jump next season

Wow ! Talk about not giving fans any payoff at all.

I haven't seen anything of season 8 past episode 2, and now that I know it's all just more misdirection leading nowhere, I won't bother.

They should have wrapped this show after season 7. What is the point of it continuing ?

In the early seasons Liz was interesting and promising, but I started questioning Liz as a character when she blamed Tom's death on Red, and even more so when she set Red up to be arrested- ending with him on death row and having to use his own brains and leverage to get himself out.

To be fair
Liz has died and come back before, but with Boone leaving the show it looks to be for good this time.

Still, I think I'll just leave this one. Might keep a eye out for Red's identity- my money is on Liz's son from an alternate future sent back in time in order to stop her from using the Infinity stones to invent Skynet to destroy the world......

So 2 years have passed and all of a sudden Dembe is now an FBI Agent ? :funny:

Ok, I have admit this week's episode was really good. And I did guess that it was Marvin behind it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"