Bleach - Part 1

I don't think they'd bother to put ''a shocking revelation!?'' at the end if Juha just meant that as an older figure that he is. There's a chance that Ichigo's mother was a shinigami.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, Isshin and Ichigo have similar Zampakutous, so they really must be father and son.

Last edited:
93F21161-7732-649A-24F2-D9319D09D706.jpg

Nice somber chapter, like to see more of these where characters just take in the situation.

Seems the only way to really be dead in Bleach is to be vaporized.

I told you guys Byakuya would probably be brought back to life :cwink:

As long as Kenpachi is safe, it's all good.

Since the timeskip the volumes covers have been following a new style, however Viz aparently adapting it to look like previous volumes:

Japanese:
407857-vol._49_lost_agent_cover_super.png

gfhf42eh.png

Viz:
thumb-1710-ble_49_web.jpg

195896568.JPG

I sincerelly prefer the japanese covers, expecially the one for vol.55 which i think the Viz version is a little ugly

So I got tired of waiting for the Aizen arc to play out on CN soni have begun to watch Bleach on Hulu..... On ep. 358 and it's starting to sink in... This is sad :csad:

So I guess you don't want to read the manga? Chances are you won't see the final arc animated for awhile.

So I guess you don't want to read the manga? Chances are you won't see the final arc animated for awhile.
Buying Manga is an expensive hobby which is why I sadly stopped collecting comics... Otherwise I would but that's the sad part me waiting for it to be adapted if it even happens

I see, you prefer not to go the other route. It will happen, Bleach is still popular enough, just a matter of time.

reading them online...they are all over the place

Lol, google mangahere and you'll be enlightened. After you finish the rest of the episodes start at chapter 480.

Yeap, Episode 366 will be the end of the Substitute Shinigami arc. Chapter 480 is the final arc that starts right after.

You can simply type "read bleach online" and you'll find a lot of sites, this story arc is aparently going to be the last and is only in some 30 chapters, it's a very quick read as some chapters don't have much dialogue. The chapters are released weekly, normally every Tuesday

I have to admit except for that one female with the dark hair I expected the Zero Squad to look cooler. I'm guessing one of the two is Hikifune.

Last edited:
So all the build up for the royal guard and that's it!?

I was seriously expecting more allure and mystery to their entrance. The designs are so generic looking and their introduction felt relatively mundane and boring. Eh.

Here's hoping for there being more to it. Hopefully they're not complete duds.

Not a big fan of the designs, but id din't like Juha Bach's design at first either so i'll hold judgement until we see more of them, unfortunatelly i doubt we'll see any more interesting design like the Espada had.

Hope the Spirit King has a more serious design

I'm not a fan of those designs either. I was expecting a super serious group that looked badass. None of them do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"