First Avenger Neal McDonough is Dum Dum

ah ok no problem i just wanted to see if you had a reason why. I dont know much on neal's work or dum dum character. But i am sure he will do the character to justice.

i do not like this casting, but since i can't really think about anyone else i'd cast as dum dum i can live with it

I know he doesn't look a thing like the character...but at least they got a decent actor.

I know he doesn't look a thing like the character...but at least they got a decent actor.
see, i'm not sure on that one either. i can't think of one role this guy has had in which he knocked it out of the park. sure dum dum will probably be a smaller role and that's probably not what they need in the role, but idk. hopefully they'll at least dye his mustache and put him in a muscle suit.

see, i'm not sure on that one either. i can't think of one role this guy has had in which he knocked it out of the park. sure dum dum will probably be a smaller role and that's probably not what they need in the role, but idk. hopefully they'll at least dye his mustache and put him in a muscle suit.

Personally....I've liked his acting for years. Band of Brothers, and Boomtown are two standouts of recent years.

Personally....I've liked his acting for years. Band of Brothers, and Boomtown are two standouts of recent years.
fair enough. i'm not familiar with boomtown and haven't watched 'brothers in years. i'll have to give those a view

Boomtown was a very underrated show....great acting all around and original writing and plotlines.

Boomtown was a series on NBC....lasted two seasons...had McDonough, Donnie Wahlberg, Mykelti Williamson, Jason Gedrick......followed cops in L.A...... Neal was one of the top DAs whose marriage was falling apart due to his drinking and having an affair with a reporter, but he fought hard to protect the city and it's cops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"