New Mutants New Mutants News and Discussion - Part 2

This account knows what he's talking about.

He was right about reshoots, so i trust him.

This account knows what he's talking about.

He was right about reshoots, so i trust him.

I was right about the reshoots like a year before this account, among a few other things lol.

X-23 was at one point going to be added in during reshoots, however DK was to reprise the role. I even had the pleasure of meeting her.

None of the actors that twitter account makes reference to were ever involved with New Mutants, not Antonio Banderas, Jon Hamm, or Hailee Steinfeld...lol

Last edited:
My sincere apologies. I wasn't thinking.
Honestly, you're responding to the tweets that I'm more annoyed at this time (I get you're saying they're not real but, if someone is posting them with the belief that they're real, they're posting them with the belief that they're spoilers).

I guess I could not read this thread at all until a reputable site announces that a movie is being released or it appears on Hulu out of the blue or something.

Smaller films initially slated to be part of Fox’s theatrical-release calendar are likely to be shuttled to Disney’s new streaming service, which is set to launch in late 2019. One likely casualty, observers guess, will be Josh Boone’s Marvel spin-off, The New Mutants,starring Game of Thrones heroine Maisie Williams. Its moderate budget, younger cast, and smaller spectacle make it the perfect title to send directly to consumers. It’s a proposition filmmakers all over town need to start getting used to.
Inside Hollywood’s Disney-Fox Freakout

it's crazy how those simple tweet getting media report all over the place yet we don't get scoop, exclusive story from those famous social media insiders. truly the movie nobody care.. sadly.

This got a hat-tip from Dark Horizons.

In addition, a source for SHH has claimed the reshoot talk was to incorporate “Logan” star Dafne Keen’s X-23 character, while rumours about Mister Sinister being included were completely false and the recent talk of a lesbian relationship between Wolfsbane and Mirage in the film is only talk because in the film all they actually do is a quick kiss during a game of Spin the Bottle.
Dark Horizons

This forum is for discussing the movie NEW MUTANTS.....it is not for carrying arguments from one website to another.

Read that this will skip the big screen all together and go straight on to Disney+

No need to launch their new streaming service with a bad film. Dump it to YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"