The Amazing Spider-Man New shortlist members

So maybe he'll jump on Sony's wagon. I would not be surprised if they lock in an actor for the villain and still have the role for Peter Parker wide open.

And KAW...it seems to be more than a rumor. Just saying.

Fassbender deserves better than Fox and Sony. Pick him up Marvel Studios! :yay:

So maybe he'll jump on Sony's wagon. I would not be surprised if they lock in an actor for the villain and still have the role for Peter Parker wide open.

And KAW...it seems to be more than a rumor. Just saying.
It may be more than a rumor, sure, but these types of sites are poppin' up everywhere. Doing anything for hits, so it's hard to believe any of them.
Fassbender deserves better than Fox and Sony. Pick him up Marvel Studios! :yay:
Marvel Studios are cheap asses when it comes to hiring actors. That's why The Torch is playing Captain America.

©KAW;18437355 said:
Marvel Studios are cheap asses when it comes to hiring actors. That's why The Torch is playing Captain America.
I wouldn't call a studio that is starting out cheap asses; Yes they're still only just starting out with only 3 movies under their belt thus far.

and they have pretty high caliber actors in those 3 movies. RDJ, Ed. Norton, william hurt, don cheadle, mickey rourke....

Well, to be fair Iron Man kind of brought RDJ back from being a C-list actor.

We'll see, after The Avengers flick, if that s*** looks like a made for TV movie like X-Men...I'm gonna cut a MoFo.

©KAW;18437355 said:
Chris Evans isn't some unknown actor who hasn't had his big break yet.:huh: Who did you think they were going to get? This is the origin of Cap, when he was in his 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"