New Spider-Man 3 Story Line Rumor ! ! ! (VENOM)

Batman333 said:
Catch a spider with a spider...thus harry re-creates a radio-active spider to use to create a new spider-man using a Black Widow instead of a regular spider like the first one.
Cheers Everyone!

here is all the proof you need right here. It wasn't a regular spider that bit peter. It was a genetically engineered super spider.

I believe that getting bit by a black widow would probably kill you.

not_a_victim said:
I went on record and said that the official pic of Spidey was not of a black suit. On the officail website, the picture that was released was on the main page, and when the "lightening" struck, the pic was clearly a red and blue suit. I am not saying that Spidey will not be wearing a black suit in this movie, I am just saying that the studio is running full interferance tactics for this movie. Why should we believe anything the studio says about the movie? They are hip to the internet age, and may put out disinformation.

they wouldn't put fake information on the front page of the official site for the movie. spider-man wears the black suit.

I remember the black suit (when spidey wore it) there were no webs on it atall. It was jus black with that 'liquid' look..or have they changed it for the film??

Amm-arD said:
I remember the black suit (when spidey wore it) there were no webs on it atall. It was jus black with that 'liquid' look..or have they changed it for the film??

it appears that way, it seems as though they just took the regular suit and made it black.

faceplant said:
it appears that way, it seems as though they just took the regular suit and made it black.

I still believe that it's the most ingenious show of creativity in film history.

*cough*
SARCASIM!!!!

*coughcough*

not_a_victim said:
I went on record and said that the official pic of Spidey was not of a black suit. On the officail website, the picture that was released was on the main page, and when the "lightening" struck, the pic was clearly a red and blue suit. I am not saying that Spidey will not be wearing a black suit in this movie, I am just saying that the studio is running full interferance tactics for this movie. Why should we believe anything the studio says about the movie? They are hip to the internet age, and may put out disinformation.

I've seen the screensaver plenty of times and am I the only one who thinks this is dumb. I do not even remotley see red when the lightening flashes. It's a black suit. stop denying it.

i think not having the 'liquid' effect sucks....big time.unless they do do it..hmmmm

War Party said:
I've seen the screensaver plenty of times and am I the only one who thinks this is dumb. I do not even remotley see red when the lightening flashes. It's a black suit. stop denying it.

me neither, i've seen it a million times and i see no red.

DonkeyKong said:
i dont know where he wheres it cuz all the internet pics are of his original costume...

would be cool if he had a black suit though..something different.
think about it. how many scenes have they shot? 1? 2? 3 tops? How much more of the movie do they have left to shoot? A good 90%. There is plenty of time for a black suit to appear (if it does).

Spider-Who? said:
think about it. how many scenes have they shot? 1? 2? 3 tops? How much more of the movie do they have left to shoot? A good 90%. There is plenty of time for a black suit to appear (if it does).

Exactly

For what i believe ..it's true.

sorry to say this ...but for major spoilers that people wanted to hear ONLY !!

Iam NOT tellin you how i found out and or heard from it.

Well Iam almost sure this rumor is false and just speculation like a lot of other (rumor)ideas running around the net.But Iam also sure that spidey will wear the black suit,and who said that the black suit will have the regular suit appearence all the time? it could ivolve,the suit could change with the more peter uses it,at first it emulates the look of spidey's regular blue and red suit,but as it wins peter's trust and he starts geting used to it it starts changing its shape.I mean its the symbiote after all, so at some point it will move wether if it is to cover peter and suit him up or responding to an emotion. anyway Iam sure that when the scene comes where peter needs it and it sudenly grows on him dispersing until it covers him completely, fans and regular moviegoers will gasp and have a smile in their faces like if they had smoke a garbage bag full of weed:)

The_Exodus said:
X-men 2. they had production pictures made with Jean Grey in the Oval office with the President and the rest of the X-men, but she was dead by that point, its on the behind-the-sceens on the dvd.

X

um, that's a totally different situation. they did that so the ending wouldn't be spoilt.

he was talking about promotion there. Did they release any promo pics of sentinels for X2? or of Angel?

Spider-Who? said:

yeah I'm pretty sure they've shot more than 3 scenes since January.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If this is the plot, I'm finished with the Spider-Man films.

But no way Raimi will be this dumb. The black suit must be the symbiote and this thread is utter arse.

biggles2000uk said:
does no one read posts before they reply!

As i have already stated, the studio has said that spidy is wearing a black suit. It was a statement that came out when they realeased the pic.
Yeah, and you are one of those that does not read them.
Studios are using fanboards like these to generate "Hype" about their product. There are people ON THESE VERY BOARDS who are employees of the studios whose sole job is to get in here and stir things up...
Denial does exist even if you deny it.

That story would be a completely new version of venom, and sounds much more similar to the origin of Scorpion. They will destroy venom if they use this idea.

However, With the radioactive spider part, (Knowing that the spider that bit petey in SM1 was a hybrid of a bunch of other spiders) simply 'having a black widow bite eddie' would probably just kill him.

Secondly, it doesn't make sense to have eddie hate PETER, Eddie hates SPIDERMAN, he doesn't know who spiderman is. If he just had a problem with peter, I doubt he would join a super powered experiment, to have the power to crush a punk photographer.

Just my two cents.

i really dont believe stuff i read on the internet.
i can always claim to have a friend thats pours the coffee for raimi, but it dont mean S#*T. people post stuff like that for attention and to stand back and watch a bunch of people rant over a rumor...

Geeze, if they go with this idea then you know, it's not the black symbiote, it's not Venom, it's nothing. It's like saying it would be okay for Spider-Mans origin to be like;

One day Peter was crossing the road when a truck carrying super secret spider spray, collided with a microwave truck and they both rolled into a power transformer which sent shockwaves into Peter giving him spider-like powers, omg brilliant!

I've seen pretty bad piles of **** on peoples front lawns, but this takes the cake.

venom4life said:
Geeze, if they go with this idea then you know, it's not the black symbiote, it's not Venom, it's nothing. It's like saying it would be okay for Spider-Mans origin to be like;

One day Peter was crossing the road when a truck carrying super secret spider spray, collided with a microwave truck and they both rolled into a power transformer which sent shockwaves into Peter giving him spider-like powers, omg brilliant!

I've seen pretty bad piles of **** on peoples front lawns, but this takes the cake.

dude that would have been awesome. i heard that rumor 4 years ago too. some "PA" in Mexico.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"