New "Ultimate Spider-Man" Animated Series Coming to Disney XD For Fall 2011? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the mall tonight, and I saw a kids shoe store oddly had this new piece of Spidey promo art from the Ultimate Spider-Man show. It's weird they didn't use the generic classic Spidey stuff like the shoes were. Guess Ultimate Spidey stuff already being out there even like this, is just a sign of things to come next year.

img20111111190042.jpg
That is strange, but cool. A similar thing happened to me when I saw a shot from the Spider-Man reboot in the movies and tv section at Target.

That's pretty awesome. Nice to see that the show will be getting merch, unlike Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Also, that picture is pretty awesome looking. Can't wait to see something more from the show.

That picture was released on the same day Drake Bell was confirmed to voice Spidey!
Still a cool picture though.
Seriously can't wait for this show to begin!
Roll on 2012 lol

I'm still not feeling this secrecy route that Marvel's going with in preparing for this series' release. I wonder if this is somehow a reaction to the publicity AEMH received last year which didn't seem to help with the ratings.

They probably just haven't started all the press roll out yet.

I've been thinking lately about how this show can give us a relatively good insight as to how Marvel Studios would treat Spidey in their cinematic universe.

They've already got Coulson posing as Peter's principle, and the plot pretty much involves Fury and SHIELD every step of the way. I've always held the belief that Spidey can hold his own by himself and I wouldn't say I'm wrong, but I have wondered what it would be like if he had a share in the MCU. Could be enlightening.

Even though coulson and fury will play big parts in the show. Who's to say they will be apart of every ep. I am sure there will be a few one off episodes of spidey on his own.

I am sure there will be a few one off episodes of spidey on his own.

Certainly... but the fact that they'd only be "one off" episodes highlights one of this show's biggest fundamental problems. Not that I'm expecting many people to complain. It seems that a good number of fans just want as many gratuitous cross-overs as possible, so they'll probably be satisfied.

I'm thinking he will be a main cast member from what we've seen so far. Probably him along with Cage and White Tiger will be the main teen-team.

Some of the designs are meh, IMO. I really like Goblin's 1st design, but not his 2nd.

I'm thinking he will be a main cast member from what we've seen so far. Probably him along with Cage and White Tiger will be the main teen-team.

Likewise, I think their appearance will be more than a guest episode, Danny Rand possible top martial arts student at Pete's school? :awesome:

I think we saw a few of them a little while ago. But they are still some nice concept/early design art.

Seems like we're getting Hulk Goblin tho...

He mentions that the concept for the character is more of a Mr. Hyde one but that he couldn't resist drawing a classic one.

Doesn't make sense,i thought they wanted this show to be good.

Seesh just cause it may end up looking like ultimate goblin he could be character wise classic goblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"