Next time they should go with free roam.

also, i don't want this game based on any movie, i want it to be based on the comics. :mad:

The Riddler said:
and during the day why not have the option to play as bruce and collect resources, build things, workout to get stronger and use aliases like matches malone, etc.

it'll never happen though, spidey 2007. :(

oh ya, i know itll never happen man, i know, but its fun as hell trying!

The Riddler said:
also, i don't want this game based on any movie, i want it to be based on the comics. :mad:

and who said anyone wanted it based on any movie? i sure as hell didnt. i just noted how badass it would be that the movie costumes and batmobiles would be available

Spidey 2007 said:
and who said anyone wanted it based on any movie? i sure as hell didnt. i just noted how badass it would be that the movie costumes and batmobiles would be available
would a cel shaded batman work?

that'd be sweet, imo

The Riddler said:
would a cel shaded batman work?

that'd be sweet, imo

HEEELLLL NO.....theres too much of that ****.

dont get me wrong i love cell shading, but it needs to be realistic, read my first post about the graphics on the cape and the screenshots i posted how how realistic it should be.

I want a game that you can immerse yourself into, feel liek you ARE batman, not a cartoonish comic book video game. that just....i dont know, i dont think it would be dark enough, or anyone wouldnt be able to take it seriously.

but if it were a free raoming batman the naimated series game, im all for it! i Just needs me a realistic game based on the comics.

but if it's based on the comics, it should be cel shaded.

if it's based on the movie, it should be realistic.

my opinion, of course.

The Riddler said:
but if it's based on the comics, it should be cel shaded.

if it's based on the movie, it should be realistic.

my opinion, of course.

okay, i respect your opinion, i love that your even POSTING here, lol. but look at dark tomorrow (ya i know everyone ****ing hates it) but they got the look of how comic books should come off ina realistic way, cel shading wouldnt work, im telling ya, with the "dark" angle it cant. liek i said, if it were the ANIMATED series, then SURE! because THAT works. i dont know how to explain it man, i really dont. we want the best batman game possible dont we?

bm-ss02.jpg

batman-dark-tomorrow-1.jpg

now see how it would work? just imagine that, but MORE realistic!!!!!!!! liek a metal gear solid title, or splinter cell type graphics.

s_img0030.jpg
Like that, a 3D rendered model BASED on comic art into a realistic look.

IT WORKS if done right, KEMCO didnt do it right gameplay wise, but the graphics and cut scenes are amazing stuff, imagine, im telling you to use your imagination, please, lol, i dont think anyone HAS.

yeah, the visuals in dark tomorrow were actually good.

i'd like an overall better looking batman though. :up:

damn i wish they would make a game like this.

why don't they make any batman games based on the comics, like ultimate spider-man or the spider-man classics series? :mad::mad:

The Riddler said:
yeah, the visuals in dark tomorrow were actually good.

i'd like an overall better looking batman though. :up:

damn i wish they would make a game like this.

why don't they make any batman games based on the comics, like ultimate spider-man or the spider-man classics series? :mad::mad:

Im seriously about to throw up, lol

yes, it WOULD be be better, i dont know how to explain it any better i wish i had help, someone with the same vision as me.

go look at the alex ross pictures i posted, the games graphics would be even BETTER then that if they could be, he would be of course alot more muscular then ross's fatter batman! but I HOPE YOU SEE MY VISION THROUGH that artwork, looka t it, thats what it would be SIMILAR to

These are some of the cut-scene shots of batman dark tomorrow, now imagine THOSE GRAPHICS as the actual IN-GAME graphics only OF COURSE a retooled, cooler looking more bad ass batman 3D model. thats SORt of what im imagining, for the realistic aspect on comic book graphics.

batman_dt4.jpg
batman_dt8.jpg
batman_dt2.jpg

13.jpg
Okay, imagine that with BETTER detail, look at the gloves, imagine that model in real time, with of course better detail, no BATFAN could disagree

playing robin would be badass... But thats BESIDE THE POINTS!!!

damn, those cut scenes look good.

maybe i should try out batman dark tomorrow...

The Riddler said:
damn, those cut scenes look good.

maybe i should try out batman dark tomorrow...

I recommend it, its one of my favorite games yes. but i will garentee you wont like it, unless your a die hard batman fan. and im sure youll get frustrated as hell with the begining, just liek everyone else, they quit.

def. one of the best. But again, this isnt the thread about Dark tomorrow, i just posted that for EXAMPLES

*cries*

Spidey 2007 said:
I recommend it, its one of my favorite games yes. but i will garentee you wont like it, unless your a die hard batman fan. and im sure youll get frustrated as hell with the begining, just liek everyone else, they quit.

def. one of the best. But again, this isnt the thread about Dark tomorrow, i just posted that for EXAMPLES

*cries*
i heard outside of the visuals, the game sucked. :(

if you've played the batman begins game and watched the interviews, there's this one where they show the actual animations with HIGH POLY characters that look amazing. That's the kind of stuff we'll be getting with next-gen... simply amazing stuff. I want it as realistic as possible based on the movie world.

Spidey 2007 said:
I agree, i posted that in my first response man, the linear **** has to go.

i BEG you to list your ideas, im BEGGING, im here, you cant see me, but im on my knees!?!?!?!? Thats a great idea on the interrogations.

im sticking this stuff in a neat portfolio and ****(of course theres more to it) and sending it EA's way. list your damn ideas. :cool:
Yeah I'll post my ideas later on tonight. I have to go to work soon. But yeah, I'm going to post a crap load of ideas.

TheShadow said:
God dont post dark tomarrow game is soooo bad

pleeeaaase, if you dont have anything constructive to say, please dont spam it up.

I'd like a film noir kinda game where Bats can take a case from Gordon, etc. roam around, check seedy bars while in disguise for clues and informants.

That would be not only my ideal Batman game, but movie too. Never the less, Begins kicked ass.

This game was just average. It seems they just didn't try to get creative with it or make it better in any way. They basically just made a game to go along with the movie release...nothing more nothing less. The unlockables and bonuses are really disappointing too. I hope we get a Batman game that is somewhat like Spider-Man 2 was. Batman is a vigilante...so we should be able to play him as a vigilante in the games. I WANT AN IN DEPTH BATMAN GAME!

RedIsNotBlue said:
This game was just average. It seems they just didn't try to get creative with it or make it better in any way. They basically just made a game to go along with the movie release...nothing more nothing less. The unlockables and bonuses are really disappointing too. I hope we get a Batman game that is somewhat like Spider-Man 2 was. Batman is a vigilante...so we should be able to play him as a vigilante in the games. I WANT AN IN DEPTH BATMAN GAME!

take a look at my posts :up: ;)

Some of you expected too much from EA games...

No i did Not come on look at what they did with catwoman. my hopes werent that high. Untill I played the thing i was happy

TheShadow said:
No i did Not come on look at what they did with catwoman. my hopes werent that high. Untill I played the thing i was happy

by this day and age?

Nobody wants a free raoming game here, i tell ya, or else theyd help me!

Guys write emails to EA about all these ideas, theyre fantastic. I was alittle disappointed in the game, 6/10, just because I wanted to drive the car more, go through the house, the cave, the city. If you guys call or write this could very well happen.

Spidery your ideas are good don't get me wrong, but It wont happen any where near this detail, The reason why, Because it would take at least 5 or more years to make. How do I. Know this? Because my friend who works on video games gave me a great look over of the detail it would take just to make the gotham area. the way you want your game to be is so detailed, well lets just say it has been tried before in any superhero game..in the terms of detail. He says he doubts something that close will ever come out..But I hope something close to your ideas will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"