Next time they should go with free roam.

TheShadow said:
Spidery your ideas are good don't get me wrong, but It wont happen any where near this detail, The reason why, Because it would take at least 5 or more years to make. How do I. Know this? Because my friend who works on video games gave me a great look over of the detail it would take just to make the gotham area. the way you want your game to be is so detailed, well lets just say it has been tried before in any superhero game..in the terms of detail. He says he doubts something that close will ever come out..But I hope something close to your ideas will happen.

did i say i wouldnt wait? ...no

i know not all my ideas are possible for right now, some of that stuff was to get you guys moving, which it REALLY didnt, nobody here has had barely any ideas at all. If it takes ****ing 5 years, great grand WONDERFUL! at least we are getting it, by the end of ps3 run or something. i just dont want THAT 5 years to be 5 YEARS from NOW, or 10, i wanna get this moving as fast as possible.

you dont want scripted? then go play a MMORP like the matrix online or SW galazies or somethin, cuz thats obvisously what you want. for batman, a MMO would be very cool, no doubt, thing is, you'd probably wind up paying monthly to play in it, and thats the reason i didnt do the matrix online.

BatmanRules33 said:
you dont want scripted? then go play a MMORP like the matrix online or SW galazies or somethin, cuz thats obvisously what you want. for batman, a MMO would be very cool, no doubt, thing is, you'd probably wind up paying monthly to play in it, and thats the reason i didnt do the matrix online.

no, i dont want 100% scripted like Begins was, I want SOME scirption like with a storyline, but majority Free roam, with out all the RPG ****, or whatever the hell you call it.

what are you talking about dude? whoever has a DC universe MMORP coming for ps3, wouldnt work for batman, multiplayer? who? just wouldnt work, i dunno.....

i dont want that for batman dude, i dont know how you got that idea from me reading my posts? I dunno, maybe it was the choose your path thing, but maybe im talking about a new game style?

STOP CONFUSING MEEE!!! i dont want an MMORP BATMAN gaaame. we are getting that DC universe one, it just wouldnt work with batman

*bangs head against wall*

Spidey 2007 said:
no, i dont want 100% scripted like Begins was, I want SOME scirption like with a storyline, but majority Free roam, with out all the RPG ****, or whatever the hell you call it.

what are you talking about dude? whoever has a DC universe MMORP coming for ps3, wouldnt work for batman, multiplayer? who? just wouldnt work, i dunno.....

i dont want that for batman dude, i dont know how you got that idea from me reading my posts? I dunno, maybe it was the choose your path thing, but maybe im talking about a new game style?

STOP CONFUSING MEEE!!! i dont want an MMORP BATMAN gaaame. we are getting that DC universe one, it just wouldnt work with batman

*bangs head against wall*

lol, dude, do you KNOW what a mmopg is? if so, i really thought that you meant something like that, ya know, FREE ROAM, and in those kinda games they aloow more free roam then any other kinda game, only it'd have to be for computer, not for ps2. anyways, u cant blame me for thinking that, alot of your ideas sound like a massivle multiplayer online roleplaying game. and yes, those have some scripted stuff too, but most of the time you can free roam and do whatever you want.

BatmanRules33 said:
lol, dude, do you KNOW what a mmopg is? if so, i really thought that you meant something like that, ya know, FREE ROAM, and in those kinda games they aloow more free roam then any other kinda game, only it'd have to be for computer, not for ps2. anyways, u cant blame me for thinking that, alot of your ideas sound like a massivle multiplayer online roleplaying game. and yes, those have some scripted stuff too, but most of the time you can free roam and do whatever you want.

yes i know i know..but multiplayer cant work with batman dealing with one hero..or hell 4 big whoop. we are getting a DC one...hard to understand huh?, and i dont want it on PC. i know what MMOPG is, i dislike them. I dont think your getting me with my ideas and such about a free raoming bat-game, so just bugger off. :up:

A mmoRpg is a role playing game..i wouldn't want to play a role playing batman game..and wouldn't there be I don't know 1,000,000 batman on screen. Anyway, I cant wait to hear more ideas from spidey..and don't know why most people are being negative..He has awesome Ideas and I would love to see these ideas come on to my console.

TheShadow said:
A mmoRpg is a role playing game..i wouldn't want to play a role playing batman game..and wouldn't there be I don't know 1,000,000 batman on screen. Anyway, I cant wait to hear more ideas from spidey..and don't know why most people are being negative..He has awesome Ideas and I would love to see these ideas come on to my console.

thank you thank you thank you!

so true about what you say MMORPG, a thousaaand batmen, lol. cant work. like i said.

thanks alot for the support Shadow, you and only a couple other people are supporting, everyone seems to want a free roaming batman game, ask any random bat-fan they would say "hell ya - fo sho" especially on the Gamefaqs boards(buncha morons) but they know what they want! Nobody just can really explain their ideas here and help :) but oh well, hopefully this will get rolling ...maybe, we will see though, thats for sure.

Okay, the guy who said that it would take 5 years to make a Batman game this detailed, I got to call bullsh1t on. Ever heard of a game of GTA:SA? And that was for the PS2. Just imagine if they released it for the Xbox. A game with this much detail can be done on the next gen consoles, but with current graphics that are for the Xbox and Gamecube.

the detail of it dumb a$$ , first gta isnt a detailed game graphic wise. i mean come on la crimes beat the crap out of gta. and plus gta sa sucked ass

TheShadow said:
the detail of it dumb a$$ , first gta isnt a detailed game graphic wise. i mean come on la crimes beat the crap out of gta. and plus gta sa sucked ass

lmao.....yea. well, lets not talk about any other free raoming game, because This is Batman, He should be miles ahead of GTA or any other free roaming game, because you have alot to put in the game, what GTA has PLUS everything Batman, Gotham itslef, with extreme detail, weather physics, real lighting EFFECT...LIGHTING EFFECTS.....GTA had barely ANY if at all. Think Splinter Cell lighting at night in a ****ing gigantic gotham city. imagine Batman stories up, jumps off, light reflecting from the lit windows....much liek a train passing, he pops his cape, the light must reflect off the cloth and make it look like cloth, not like a liquid cape. you must be able to do theese things because SHADOWS AND STEALTH would be a MASSIVE PART OF THIS GAME....UNLIKE GTA...

now thats JUST the lighting department, not to mention everyone on the streets would have something to say to batman, and the streets would be filled with many models of characters, more so then GTA, you just see random people walking...in batman, bums will stay in alleys, suited people will fill the walks of the buisness area, and there just has to be MORE...with each petty crime you must have more. i dont know how to explain this ****, because knowing you morons you will compare it to "SPIDERMAN 2"....shut up, those graphics ****ing blew 61,505 inches of cock. moths need to move, there needs to be as much detail as any of the main characters, more models.... There will be a different path of Crimes, not liek the whole repeating crimes in Spiderman2, each crom should be non-linear in how you can approach it, that means more motion capture, or modeling for the citizens. There are many things you have to relize...i dont think it would take 5 YEARS, maybe 3 or 4 so they can get it the best possible, i mean, ill take 3 years if they cant fit all the detail in. I think i MAY have scratched the surface.....

whatever, as long as i have the essence of what batman is and what he embodies....Shadows, intimidation..Determination!.....Cave, Vehicles, Computer, Technology, weapons, strength, power, EVERYTHING IT MUST TAKE to fight for justice IN the run down streets of a gigantic gotham.....Everything there is....Relationships with Gordon....Trust...Responsibility.....**** Spiderman...Grand theft auto or any other game, this...if made will not be BEATEN....its not possible, mostly everyone...deep in there soul...wants to fight crime, for justice and protect their city, and this can be the chance they get.

Monet Money Money for you WB......

Hell id pay up to 300 dollars for JUST this game....

question...

Do you guys want to be able to just jump in and kick tail, or do you want stealth to be necessary to be successful? Having stealth in goes without saying, but do you want it to be important, or just something to do for those who want to take their time beating thugs?

I have a lot of ideas for a Batman game, but I just found the need "To be able to just jump in however I want" and the need to "have the game revolve around stealth and shadows" to be very very different...

Well, I would like it to be your choice at times. I mean the whole basis of batman is to use stealth and kick ass and it seems that ea. learned that.

I think a cool feature would have to get back to Wayne Manor before the sun comes up. And have missions where you have time limits because you have to be somewhere else as Bruce Wayne. There would be so much to explore if Batman was free roam.

yeah that is another good idea! i like allthese ideas and redisnotblue i love u avatar

RedIsNotBlue said:
I think a cool feature would have to get back to Wayne Manor before the sun comes up. And have missions where you have time limits because you have to be somewhere else as Bruce Wayne. There would be so much to explore if Batman was free roam.

*sigh* Why must everyone restate my ideas and make them their own?

and ya, i never said you couldnt just jump in and kickass...i KEEP telling you people that you could do what you want, approach it the stealthy way or just jump in, i dont think ONE person on this board has read my posts at all.

Spidey 2007 said:
*sigh* Why must everyone restate my ideas and make them their own?

and ya, i never said you couldnt just jump in and kickass...i KEEP telling you people that you could do what you want, approach it the stealthy way or just jump in, i dont think ONE person on this board has read my posts at all.

Nope. I haven't read this thread. I just stated some of the ideas from my head. I didn't steal them from you...we just share the same thoughts. Chill out.

CHILL OUT...chill...joe chill *SPazzes* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jp jp yes this seems 2 be war..and u red..u are a copy cat..shame on u

Spidey's ideas are freaking sick.

Though I dont think Grappling around gotham would work. I say that, like in Batman begins, you can use Batman's cape to glide around

TheShadow said:
Well, I would like it to be your choice at times. I mean the whole basis of batman is to use stealth and kick ass and it seems that ea. learned that.

But I thought the complaint was that too often in the BB game you had to sltealth around and couldn't just jump in? But on the other hand, if you can just jump into every fight, then there's never any point in using stealth, right?

You're suggesting going back and forth? Sometimes you can jump in and sometimes you can't... and just finding the right balance that satisfies the most people (but not everybody...)?

Great ideas, I just wanted to point out that there are some game design principles may be being overlooked...

GL1 said:
But I thought the complaint was that too often in the BB game you had to sltealth around and couldn't just jump in? But on the other hand, if you can just jump into every fight, then there's never any point in using stealth, right?

You're suggesting going back and forth? Sometimes you can jump in and sometimes you can't... and just finding the right balance that satisfies the most people (but not everybody...)?

Great ideas, I just wanted to point out that there are some game design principles may be being overlooked...

no wrong. I can point out why, but whats the ****igng use? im tired....

That is the whole point. You should have the choice to use stealth or jump in and fight. It should be a choice on what you do...not a certain thing you should do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"