No More Doombot?

dang. guess i missed him. i'll let you know rough if i get it sometime this week. are you in western or eastern canda or where?

spideyboy_1111 said:
lol how the hell would u find out wich hospital to go to!! lol id hate to be hurt and not know! :eek:

I've found it pays to find these things out ahead of time.

SpiderHulkThing said:
dang. guess i missed him. i'll let you know rough if i get it sometime this week. are you in western or eastern canda or where?

Western Canada

maybe that has something to do with the time. i imagine TX is closer to you than NC. and it takes about month or so to get stuff to TX right?

it only took like two weeks to get my first package from rough :o a month seems a bit much

i dont know. maybe rough sent a bomb as well and they found it when it crossed the boarder.

Had I sent it after I knew who was gonna be in the Stanley Cup Finals maybe I would have sent a Bomb :D:D

You said Doombot was a very limited release. Does that mean I may eventually find it somewhere online (like ebay) or will I never see him ever?

Also is the FF Animated figures in scale with the movie figures/mavel legends or are they smaller (kind of how the The Batman and Justice League figures are a lot smaller than the DC Superheroes figures).

if you see doombot on ebay, it will be an arm and a leg. most people who scored one probably won't let go easily. and the animated figs look smaller to me. i think they are 5 inch roughly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"