Not Proud Of My Race

Maxwell Smart said:
But not in the race for coolest person on the Hype. :)
2909copyqw6.jpg

;)

Silver Sable was kidnapped by black panthers and now suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

Silver Sable said:
I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but I just need to express how I feel to all of you since most of you guys and girls are very understanding.

I'm not happy about being caucasian (white) because my kind is getting a bad reputation with all this racism and stuff.I don't like the idea that others think that were bad people.You will find bad people of any race.Not just one.Why can't everyone, no matter what race they are just live in peace? If I had the opportunity, I would change my race
Hi Silver, I miss you. :(

It shouldn't really matter bout the colour of your skin
race doesn't make you good or bad just count what lies within
We shouldn't hate for culturual sake because we all live on this earth
together we all fight similiar problems, we should unite for all it's worth.

Dew k. Mosi said:
In the human race, I came in last :(

Lay off the hamburgers fatty. :cmad:

I only came just in front of you by a beer belly's worth. :csad:

Dew k. Mosi said:
Who's protesting, I am flaunting my dominence

Puh-lease. I can go to a movie on a school night, *snaps his fingers* LIKE THAT!

Cool.
This is like my old thread from 2 weeks ago.

The Last Meatbag said:
Holy ****...where have you been?

Anyways, people who blame races and races alone for problems because there are some white people who have done something wrong, or their are some black, hispanic, chinese, whatever. It's the people themselves, not the race

You have the wisdom of a sage

Lackey said:
yeah, it's okay for a white person to be ashamed of their race; they're supposed be a little ashamed, but definitely not proud because then they'd be racist.

Other races, on the other hand, are supposed to be proud of their race, and if they're ashamed, then they're self-haters.

Doesn't that sound ridiculous? Very stupid

I hate my race. I want to be white. wanna change color, silver sable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"