Not Proud Of My Race

jaguarr said:
Not everyone has Melanin, you racist! :cmad:

jag

There's no room left in America for you Albino!! :cmad:

Well I am sick of the Albinos taking our jobs, pumping out babies and never paying their medical bills, looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost, :down :down

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well I am sick of the Albinos taking our jobs, pumping out babies and never paying their medical bills, looking like Casper the Friendly Ghost, :down :down

I have a solution for them.

Trap.jpg

Wilhelm-Scream said:

You're just jealous because we steal all your women.

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I'm not saying I'm like, "superior" or anything, but would you want your daughter to marry one of these?

7233_19555_1.jpg
Honestly? I'd be perfectly fine if I had a daughter who married a white man.... Even someone who THAT damn white:woot: I rarely judge on race. The person behind the skin is what's important.

COMICBOY said:
Honestly? I'd be perfectly fine if I had a daughter who married a white man.... Even someone who THAT damn white:woot: I rarely judge on race. The person inside the skin is what's important.

Thank you. I think I found a kindred spirit here.

silencelamp7.jpg

what was it the great Paul Mooney said?

Everybody wants to be a n*****, but nobody wants to be a n*****

:csad:

Lackey said:
what was it the great Paul Mooney said?

Everybody wants to be a n*****, but nobody wants to be a n*****

:csad:
That is until the cops show up.

Hades said:
Rascism is so silly.

Nobody has any control over where they're born or what they look like.

Yet some people still use it as an excuse to hate somebody:huh:

It's dumbfounding.

Does rascism exist among any other species?

Agreed.

Considering a Zebra has successfully bred with a Donkey without any encouragement... I'ld say it's rare.

zh1saddle.jpg

http://www.lovelongears.com/zorse.html

^ except that's not different races, that's different species

Mr. Walters said:
I'm Irish, my people have been opressed for hundreds of years and so what if they have? In order for it to be okay to be proud of who you are you need to have been opressed? Whatever.

You don't happen to be a redhead do you? lol

As for the topic, I think I got some of you upset about this.I will tell a mod to close this thread if you want and move on.Sorry for all this :csad:

Don't be sorry, it was a good thread.

I don't identify as part of a "race" I think of myself as a psychological minority. A race of one.

Silver Sable said:
I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but I just need to express how I feel to all of you since most of you guys and girls are very understanding.

I'm not happy about being caucasian (white) because my kind is getting a bad reputation with all this racism and stuff.I don't like the idea that others think that were bad people.You will find bad people of any race.Not just one.Why can't everyone, no matter what race they are just live in peace? If I had the opportunity, I would change my race
I dont blame you...

Silver Sable said:
You don't happen to be a redhead do you? lol

As for the topic, I think I got some of you upset about this.I will tell a mod to close this thread if you want and move on.Sorry for all this :csad:

Like I've been saying, don't be embarassed with you have no control over.

You're white fine. Just don't let it define who you are and don't let anyone else make you feel less because of it.

Silver Sable said:
I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but I just need to express how I feel to all of you since most of you guys and girls are very understanding.

I'm not happy about being caucasian (white) because my kind is getting a bad reputation with all this racism and stuff.I don't like the idea that others think that were bad people.You will find bad people of any race.Not just one.Why can't everyone, no matter what race they are just live in peace? If I had the opportunity, I would change my race
Nobody thinks caucasians are bad people. And if they do they're racist.
I myself have a few white friends and aquaintances, and I don't hate them...yeah.

tzarinna said:
I wish for harmony but there is just so much ignorance.
What race would you want to be?
I remember awhile back I wished I could be white so I can have straight hair and potentially green eyes. Nappy hair is so hard to deal with.
But now I'm too happy with who I am to wish myself different...yeah.

I think that it's more than a little strange to say that you want to change your race. Who gvies two craps about people of other races who, ridiculously, think that you are evil because you are white. Just be a good person and live your life.

Ronny Shade said:
I don't identify as part of a "race" I think of myself as a psychological minority. A race of one.
Like this guy?

31cfa44b-00e1-4e5b-bb32-e62e9ec3cdf5.hmedium.jpg

Erzengel said:
I have a solution for them.

Trap.jpg
Didn't Caspers uncle own the ghost busters...mm?

I remember, quote:Who you gonna call.....someone else...

L.A. said:
I dont blame you...

yeah, it's okay for a white person to be ashamed of their race; they're supposed be a little ashamed, but definitely not proud because then they'd be racist.

Other races, on the other hand, are supposed to be proud of their race, and if they're ashamed, then they're self-haters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"