November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

No, it means 4 more years of the exact same (GOP house vs DNC senate and White House), meaning nothing will get done.

But it's obviously all Obama's fault, just ask FNJ.

Obama and the Democrats support more personal freedoms than Romney and the Republicans that's for sure.

Okay. But under Obama's vision of the county we are not a free society so that is a moot point.

this is fun.

anyways have they still not decided on florida???

thats what im asking... i just woke up so i dont have a clue..

3838882537_fd341ff42e.jpg

I would like to thank all my fellow posters who voted for Barack Obama, the greatest underdog in US political history. I know we did the right thing.

With that said, I'm kind of bummed it wasn't a closer race. I thought for sure Romney was going to win Florida and Nevada.

Last edited:
You guys know that the stock market tumble has much more to do with the financial problems in Europe, right?

I don't really care about who's dick is bigger.

Can we get back to talking about America's wang again? Or anything else?

so... florida?

They really have some serious issues with voting down there. Three straight elections with serious problems. At least this year Obama got 303 electoral votes, making Florida irrelevant to the result.

They really have some serious issues with voting down there. Three straight elections with serious problems. At least this year Obama got 303 electoral votes, making Florida irrelevant to the result.

Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)

its sad... they are among the first states to close polls and at 2 PM the day after, they still dont know.

Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)

whatever the issue is... there is no excuse for this.

I think it's both. There were problems with machines in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012. There is also the suppression issue. But yeah, it's a very evenly divided state.

The real reason they're not done is because they called it a night once Obama was declared the winner and didn't start up again until this morning. It's stupid because I mean, it's the one thing you do. It's your damn job. Stay up through the night.

Not to mention, because it's so divided and close, all the mail in ballots have to be counted.

Even if there were no other issues, that takes time.

florida is on island time...it is still monday there.

Not to mention, because it's so divided and close, all the mail in ballots have to be counted.

Even if there were no other issues, that takes time.

Yes, it's ridiculously close. I mean for the record, most other states haven't finished counting votes either.

I realize tensions are high but can we all please maintain a level of respect for one another? We're better than the pundits and partisan hacks on tv.

...and yes, I used my "Oz" voice.

I certainly hope you arent referring to my 'Blame Obama' comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"