November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

lol

cant post it here.. but go to youtube and type in 'Key & Peele: Obama's Anger Translator - Victory'

You guys know that the stock market tumble has much more to do with the financial problems in Europe, right?
The stock market only has to do with how those rich elitists feel on that particular moment on a particular day. It has nothing to do with actual reality. I have lost all hope for those Wall St doofuses. :whatever:

And I'm saying that even though I have a cousin who works at a Wall St firm. He only still has his soul because he has Aspergers and is impervious to their social influence. :oldrazz:

why the f is Donald Trump relevant

why the f is Donald Trump relevant

He's not. The only reason I think the media pay any attention to him is because he is so ridiculous. These days ridiculous is what passes for news.

:lmao: did you read his twitter crap? my god...

The stock market only has to do with how those rich elitists feel on that particular moment on a particular day. It has nothing to do with actual reality. I have lost all hope for those Wall St doofuses. :whatever:

And I'm saying that even though I have a cousin who works at a Wall St firm. He only still has his soul because he has Aspergers and is impervious to their social influence. :oldrazz:

Those rich elitists are the ones working with my retirement....so what happened today...IF I WERE RETIRING TOMORROW...would have had a huge impact on me, and I'm not a rich elitist. I am lucky in that I won't be retiring for at least another 11 years....so I can ride the ups and downs of the stock market for another 4 years or so....but after that, this teacher, will be watching this type of thing quite closely.

Those rich elitists are the ones working with my retirement....so what happened today...IF I WERE RETIRING TOMORROW...would have had a huge impact on me, and I'm not a rich elitist. I am lucky in that I won't be retiring for at least another 11 years....so I can ride the ups and downs of the stock market for another 4 years or so....but after that, this teacher, will be watching this type of thing quite closely.
Oh they are working with my retirement too. I don't like it, but there be the system. Might as well work with it.

Even if I don't respect them much. :oldrazz:

I've been getting into a number of political discussions today, and what I'm noticing is how little education the people I'm arguing with have. Hell, these people haven't ever read the constitution and accused me of lying when I referenced the 9th amendment. Don't tell me Obama is going to destroy the constitution if you don't even know what the damn thing says.

Watch South Park tonight. They threw together this season finale almost overnight due to the win.

Watch South Park tonight. They threw together this season finale almost overnight due to the win.

Will it be up online anytime soon? It's genius how quickly they get this stuff together.

I've been getting into a number of political discussions today, and what I'm noticing is how little education the people I'm arguing with have. Hell, these people haven't ever read the constitution and accused me of lying when I referenced the 9th amendment. Don't tell me Obama is going to destroy the constitution if you don't even know what the damn thing says.

I always get the 9th and 10th reversed.

And his dad's from Mexico! He lost all his home states! :o :oldrazz:

The Latino vote is only going to get stronger in the coming years.

Yep. They need someone to split the Latino vote and they don't have that person. Romney may have won if he got at least 40% of the Latino vote. He didn't come close to getting that.

Yep. They need someone to split the Latino vote and they don't have that person. Romney may have won if he got at least 40% of the Latino vote. He didn't come close to getting that.
Too bad a huge aspect of the conservative movement involves vilifying illegal immigrants, and many, many Latinos are related/friends with someone who's here illegally.

Too bad a huge aspect of the conservative movement involves vilifying illegal immigrants, and many, many Latinos are related/friends with someone who's here illegally.

Then Hilary Clinton will probably be the next President of the United States if she decides to run in four years. If not it'll be another Democrat.

Will it be up online anytime soon? It's genius how quickly they get this stuff together.

depends... sometimes they will have it online right after the episode... others they cant for a few weeks due to contract crap

Please, elaborate.

Really?

Mandated government run healthcare. Taxation to fund government run education and welfare programs. Medical marijuana crackdowns and the rest of the drug war. We can't even drink unpasteurized milk if we choose to.

And for the ladies, under Obama's vision government should be involved in every aspect of their lives:

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

We have more freedoms than most and I am thankful for that, but the democratic vision for a free society is not truly that.

Yes, Latinos definitely played a big part in this election. I hope republicans take notice of that.

America is FUBAR :csad:
I haven't used this gif yet but darn it....perfect time for it now...

colbertgif.gif

Oh they are working with my retirement too. I don't like it, but there be the system. Might as well work with it.

Even if I don't respect them much. :oldrazz:

Oh for sure....wasn't talking about respect. :yay:

The rich white man candidate not appealing to Latino voters? How shocking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"