XMEN2013006-int-LR2-2-24079.jpg

XMEN2013006-int-LR2-3-e3fdd.jpg

XMEN2013006-int-LR2-4-4ed61.jpg

X-MEN #6
BRIAN WOOD (W) • DAVID LOPEZ (A)
Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by TERRY DODSON
X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 7!
• CHAOS AT THE JEAN GREY SCHOOL as the X-Men and Future X-Men are attacked!
• Rachel Grey is the only X-Man qualified to defeat the mystery opponents!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

XMEN2013009_CVR_COLOR_400.jpg

X-MEN #9
BRIAN WOOD (W) • TERRY DODSON (A/C)
MUERTAS PART 3!
• Lady Deathstrike’s new Sisterhood set their sights on the X-Men, and Psylocke is in the crosshairs!
• A foe awakens…and neither team might be able to handle her!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

XMEN2013010_CVR_COLOR.jpg

X-MEN #10.NOW & 11
BRIAN WOOD (W) • KRIS ANKA (A)
Covers by TERRY DODSON
Issue #10.NOW - VARIANT COVER BY JOHN CASSADAY
Issue #10.NOW - Sketch Variant by John Cassady
Issue #10.NOW - Animal Variant by DAVID LOPEZ
Issue #11 - Variant cover by TBA
AN ALL-NEW SISTERHOOD! The X-Men have taken down super villains, aliens and their own future selves...but never all at the same time! Lady Deathstrike has put together an all new Sisterhood, her own illuminati to take down the X-Men and take over the world. Recruiting the likes of Typhoid Mary and Enchantress, her cabal go on a global hunt for the most powerful of them all...an enemy who holds the X-Men responsible for her almost-destruction. Meanwhile, M settles in and Rachel comes to terms with her relationship with Sublime.
32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ ...$3.99 (EACH)

Yikes not looking forward to having Dodson on board. His M, Karima and Psylocke all look the same

ETA: What the heck did Monet do there when she attacked the cars? It seemed like some type of energy blast. Since when was she able to do that? PAD gave her new powers in X-factor?

Just realized that this book now has 3 telepaths

Last edited:
XMEN2013012-CVR-COLOR-400-21190.jpg

X-MEN #12
BRIAN WOOD (W) • KRIS ANKA (A)
COVER BY TERRY DODSON
VARIANT COVER BY J.G. Jones
Conclusion to GHOSTS
• The Sisterhood is fully formed, and the battle for leadership begins!
• The X-Men must choose…take down the Arkea Sentinels or go after the Sisterhood.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I'm currently re-reading all of the Apocalypse comics for an article piece at ComicsVerse.com and I thought to myself that I'd like to see how other people feel about the Apocalypse Character and his story lines. Obviously I shan't share my thoughts until I produced the piece as that would spoil it.

If anyone would like to throw their thoughts at me I'll take them on board and if I use any I'll drop your name under the comment you've given (but no cash or presents will be issued :cwink:).

Thanks in advance.

Vil

XMEN2013013-CVR-COLOR-a7414.jpg

X-MEN #13
BRIAN WOOD (W) • CLAY MANN (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
Artist Variant by DAVID MARQUEZ
BLOODLINE PART 1
• Jubilee is haunted by Shogo’s past… or is it his future?!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Really liked the bit with the kids on the beach was funny I have to say.

Get Karima outta there and throw Husk a bone already. Aaron damn near wrecker her character.

I enjoyed the new issue, but I'm confused on something. Maybe I missed it, but was there a time jump between the two halves of the issue? How is Quire talking to Sublime at the school and fighting sentinels at the same time in two different places?

XMEN2013014-CVR-COLOR-e7f6f.jpg

X-MEN #14
BRIAN WOOD (W) • CLAY MANN (A)
Cover by TERRY DODSON
• The Jean Grey School is under attack, leaving a young X-Man dead on the school’s front lawn.
• Jubilee’s worst nightmare has come to pass... and the future’s being rewritten.
• Clay Mann (GAMBIT) joins Brian Wood for a terrifying new chapter in X-Men history!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"