Comics Official ALL-NEW X-MEN Discussion Thread

Oh God Yes! Timothy Fitzgerald is always the one I think of but Bloodhawk would be awesome.

And funny tidbit... Timothy Fitzgerald's code name has always been Skullfire and it was even on covers and toys. But the code name was never actually in the comic. Within the confines of the story, Timothy never adopted a code name. Funny, huh?

ANXMEN2012013-DC11-LR-63751.jpg

ANXMEN2012013-int-LR-1-7694c.jpg

ANXMEN2012013-int-LR-2-9bb94.jpg

ANXMEN2012013-int-LR-3-243ff.jpg

ANXMEN2012013-int-LR-4-6a192.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #13
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
• The All-New X-Men find themselves face-to-face with the UNCANNY AVENGERS!
• Young Cyclops meets the adult version of the little brother he thought he may never see again.
32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

um..so is Mystique using the money to fund the new hellfire academy..there is waaay too much overlap in all of these x-books.

Nope. I was thinking the same thing but she doesn't need to raise money for that when (a) it's not technically her school and (b) you have Kaden Kilgore financing you. She uses that money for something much more odd yet interesting.
to buy the control of Madripoor from Madam Hydra
This book continues to entertain me. It's always the #1 book I look forward to reading every month.

ANXMENSPEC2013001.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN SPECIAL #1
MICHAEL COSTA (W) • KRIS ANKA (A)
Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
Interlocking Variant Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
PART ONE OF “THE ARMS OF THE OCTOPUS!”
• The All-New X-Men cross over with the Indestructible Hulk and Superior Spider-Man!
• What does Doctor Octopus want with the All-New X-Men and HOW IS HE ALIVE?!
• This gets the immediate attention of Superior Spider-Man, but what does it have to do with the Hulk?
40 PGS./One-Shot/Rated T …$4.99

ALLNEWXMEN017var.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #17
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A)
Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by STUART IMMONEN
Lego VARIANT BY Leonel Castellani
X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 6!
• Magik and Young Beast have a special mission!
• The X-Men and Future X-Men have Jean Grey and Cyclops and are going to send them back in time with the rest of the Original X-Men.
• But who is opposing them and why?
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

ANXMEN2012014-DC11-LR-a8058.jpg

ANXMEN2012014-int-LR-1-6cd35.jpg

ANXMEN2012014-int-LR-2-12541.jpg

ANXMEN2012014-int-LR-3-427dc.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #14
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STUART IMMONEN (A/C)
• Jean Grey vs. Mastermind!
• Years ago, one run in with this famous Brotherhood of Evil Mutants member was the beginning of the end of Jean Grey.
• Will history repeat itself?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

OK this was a bit confusing at time but my God I really like this Scott and Jean. I still like Scott from around Utopia. I had the animated SCOTT!!!! and JEEEEEEEEEAN!!! to bore me senseless and Morrison did a good job with Jean but then killed her. But I really like these young fresh X Men essentially taking them from a time period when they were literally just started was a great idea. This and Uncanny are two great reads.

Real life has been keeping me busy plus I'm morning the end of X Factor and Gambit.

You can tell Lee's a relic around here w/ that old-school ultimate Colossus avatar...before they ruined him :(

I liked the dude back in the day. God your right they ruined him. Never mind the avatar the username just should have been different.

Wow, I stopped following Ultimate X-Men around the Mojo/Longshot arc by... Vaughn I think it was. I skimmed Ultimatum and saw some major deaths there but that's it. I honestly have no idea what's happened since then.

The new run started off fun(due to Spencer's writing of course) but it's getting stale. I don't get the sudden burst of popularity for Shadowcat. I can take her being Headmistress in the 616 universe but she's pretty much the mutant "boss" in the Ultimate U and I don't like it.

ANXMEN2012015-DC11-LR-684ac.jpg

ANXMEN2012015-int-LR-1-e7206.jpg

ANXMEN2012015-int-LR-2-61977.jpg

ANXMEN2012015-int-LR-3-56b23.jpg

ANXMEN2012015-int-LR-4-b84ea.jpg

ANXMEN2012015-int-LR-5-8180c.jpg

ALL-NEW X-MEN #15
BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • DAVID LAFUENTE (A)
Cover by STUART IMMONEN
• Love is in the air!
• Cyclops heart and future start to fade before his eyes.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Didn't Rachel know Jean was there I could have swore she was there in the first few issues?

Plus are we going to see the personalities of Beast, Cyclops and Iceman change the more their younger selves stay and change.

I like the art, gives them a youthful look.

Anyone know when ALL-NEW X-MEN SPECIAL #1 is coming out?

I thought Bobby and Kitty decided to just be friends after WatX #25 and their failed date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"