The Dark Knight The Official Rene Montoya Casting Thread

Well if that's the case then Eckhardt would never have been cast as Two-face...

You're telling us he's reading the boards to avoid casting names we mentioned?

No I'm not saying that, I'm thinking it will be like Heath Ledger as Joker Nobody on here never mentioned him while we thought it would be Lachy Hulme and Paul Bettany. We will be like "I know her, she's good great actress"

Well if that's the case then Eckhardt would never have been cast as Two-face...

I don't recall on here that fans wanted Eckhart as Dent before he was attached with TDK. It was Liev Schieber, Guy Pearce, Denzel Washington or Joaquin Phoenix and Ryan Phillippe.

I'm not going to try and find it but somewhere in the Two-face specualtion casting thread, there were ppl that had thrown his name in the pot way before he was cast...

That's true because I have seen Eckhart's name mentioned before for Harvey Dent by some fans so I dont believe that WB-Nolan only goes for actors not mentioned by fans on boards.

Renee Montoya Casting Rumours: Carla Gugino, Salma Hayek And Sarah Michelle Gellar
Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not long after I post a short piece about the possibility of Renee Montana appearing in The Dark Knight, a few e-mails arrived that claimed to know who was going to play the part. A couple named Carla Gugino, which made a certain amount of sense, one named Salma Hayek and one named Sarah Michelle Gellar. Gellar seemed like an odd girl out.

Now Aint it Cool have linked to a short piece on a Joss Whedon fansite that also suggests Gellar is going to be in the film.

Somehow, though, I don't believe it yet. There's enough Buffy fans out there that her name gets attached to just about everything by over-enthisiastic fans.
Source: http://www.filmick.co.uk/search?q=The+Dark+Knight

No worries Miranda. I've heard about this guy being far from reliable or genuine, but thought I'd post it anyway.

No worries Miranda. I've heard about this guy being far from reliable or genuine, but thought I'd post it anyway.

No problem! I just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware. He's one of those people who *seems* credible.

Out of those 3, defintely Gugino.:up: But isn't she tired up with this season of 'Entourage'?

Hayek, whom i love, just doesn't seem to fit the role, plus i don't think she's working now because she's pregnant by some lucky bastard. :cmad:

gellar.....Gellar couldn't act her way out of a paper bag, imo.

Hmm, interesting...

She looks like Montoya. :huh:.

Why can't we just call her Montoya? Ramirez...who? :dry:

I like Roselyn Sanchez....but maybe it's just because she's hot.

57159681.jpg

I dont mind Annabeth Gish from the X-Files or ER's Julianne Marguiles.

00000369382007011118472rj5.jpg

Marisol Nichols for sure. She both have the looks and attitude to play the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"