Endgame OFFICIAL Avengers 4 Merchandise Thread

Wish the helmets matched the quantum suits colors. Minor nitpick, but it bugs me. lol
Yep I feel the same way. I guess it’s this way so we can easily see who is who. Still it looks a bit weird.

Also interesting to note that some of the heroes don’t use masks but do need suits. I wonder if they could be getting helmets too because it’s not like that the head could witstand stuff that the body can’t. So this could be just a merchandise marketing tactic to differentiate the heroes.

DzN3Q_GXQAAWOvr.jpg

50887401_153135195680763_1673608306973669579_n.jpg

DzNjWrSUYAAQfhc.jpg

Man I am so ready for those Lego sets and Funko's to leak. Last year they told us quite a bit about what to expect in IW and I'm thinking the same thing will happen with Endgame.

So that's War Machine's "Crusher" suit. The name comes from the lego descriptions leaked previously. That thing is nuts! The size of it is more or less the size of the Hulkbuster. It less slick, more battle oriented and not necessarily focused on a specific threat.

More lego leaks have shown up online. In bold the ones that did.
- Captain America: Attack of the Outrider (76123) for $20, 167 pieces
- War Machine Crusher (76124) for $35, 362 pieces

- Iron Man Armor Room (76125) for $60, 524 pieces
- Avengers Super Quinjet (76126) for $80, 832 pieces
- Battle of the Assembled Avengers (76131) for $100, 699 pieces

DzUP0rLX0AUMdo0.jpg

Last edited:
So going by all three of those leaked Lego sets it looks like there is definitely
some kind of big battle happening right outside of The Avengers HQ. Also, it looks like everyone is wearing those QR suits as well.
Really interesting stuff.

Interesting that some of the lego sets have indeed leak, but not the really juicy one...
- Battle of the Assembled Avengers (76131) for $100, 699 pieces

So you can't tell me that whoever took those pictures of the lego book and posted them online, didn't bother taking the picture of the biggest, most revealing and important set of all. Seems a bit suspicious to me.

New info on those Lego sets. Take it with a grain of salt until we see the the imagery.

- Captain America: Attack of the Outrider (76123)
Apparently this set also contains figures of both Captain America and Ant-Man in their Avengers/QR suits, a few outriders and a quantic tunel like the one seen in Ant Man and The Wasp.

- Avengers Super Quinjet (76126)
This one also contains, Thor, Hulk, Rocket and Black Widow with the Avengers/QR suits, Captain Marvel is also there and so is a tardigrade like the one from Ant Man and The Wasp.

Damn... looks like no Endgame merchandise at Toy Fair.

So odd considering the toys come out next month.

Taking into consideration the similar release dates for both IW and AEG.
Here are some important dates regarding the merchandise for IW.

- March 1st - Official first look the Funko line up.
- March 2nd - Official first look at the Hot Toys. (Iron Man, Thor with Rocket and Groot)
- March 3rd - First look at the Diamond Select figures.
- A ton of other merchandise in between.
- March 15th - Official first look at the CosBaby figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"