Endgame OFFICIAL Avengers 4 Merchandise Thread

They likely didn't want them spoiling the title which is smart on Marvel's behalf considering how early this stuff leaks sometimes.

e6yg8sbvmmj21.jpg

Lol at Iron Man and War Machine and their non-matching helmets. They look so goofy.

Saw this on twitter and i gotta say it kind of makes sense.
So we know that Iron Man teams up with Nebula and Ant-Man teams up with War Machine. So logically Thor could likely be teaming up with Captain Marvel at some point.

D0sK9LaX0AAJ81z.jpg

Saw this on twitter and i gotta say it kind of makes sense.
So we know that Iron Man teams up with Nebula and Ant-Man teams up with War Machine. So logically Thor could likely be teaming up with Captain Marvel at some point.

D0sK9LaX0AAJ81z.jpg

That could definitely happen and if it did it could be one of the most badass team ups ever, especially if we got to see the both of them fight in their Super Saiyan forms.

I can't tell you how much I dislike those matching suits in all this merchandise. They look so bad they remind me of Fox X-Men costumes, hope they aren't worn that much.

That could definitely happen and if it did it could be one of the most badass team ups ever, especially if we got to see the both of them fight in their Super Saiyan forms.
I think it likely will happen. Thor and Captain Marvel have been featured together a lot lately... in the comics. There where some leaks that hinted at them working together. Also Brie Larson posted a video a while back training and tagged Chris Hemsworth... These are small hints that may indeed add up to them working together in AEG.

I can't tell you how much I dislike those matching suits in all this merchandise. They look so bad they remind me of Fox X-Men costumes, hope they aren't worn that much.

Well given the stills from the battle in New York, it would seem like they are a travel only type of thing.

Well so much for that Battle of the Assembled Avengers set. With how they have been marketing this movie so far I should have known that they weren't going to reveal anything too spoilerish. The sets are still pretty cool though.

I find the lack of Spider Man merchandise disappointing :(

I thought there is a re-release of his Infinity War costume, along with Black Panther and Starlord? Basically their popular figures, and are likely in the final battle.

The characters who are very likely not getting any figures for Endgame:
Mantis
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Gamora
Falcon
Bucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"