The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find a thread for this so hopefully this is not a duplicate. The details for the upcoming auditions in NY have been posted in the Gen Discussion thread but I suppose a separate thread for the NYC shoot will be helpful.

Grant Wilfley Casting, Inc. is casting extras for the new Warner Bros. film Magnus Rex. Producers state: “Take part in the urban action adventure coming to the streets of New York City.” Shoots Oct. 29-Nov. 11, 2011 in NYC.

Seeking—Extras: male and female, 18+, all ethnicities, no experience necessary, to play law enforcement within a city besieged by crime and corruption, specific roles include Guards, Soldiers, and Police Officers, seeking physically fit athletes, people with military and/or law enforcement training/experience, weapons training, and/or martial arts training.

Open call will be held Oct. 1, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. & 2-4 p.m. at Metropolitan Pavilion, 110 W. 19th St. (btwn. Sixth & Seventh aves.), NYC. Bring photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, state ID, student ID, etc.); talent must be able to provide valid unexpired ID to fill out I-9 at time of hiring. Seeking nonunion talent at this call; SAG members who are not already registered with GWCI should also attend the open call. For more info (including time/location details for SAG registration), visit www.gwcnyc.com or call (212) 685-3168. There are no sign-up fees. Professional pay provided. SAG Background Actors Contract.

Let's not carry this discussion over the the 2nd thread since we're at 1000. Its def not him

DAMN YOU, THREAD MANAGER!

Let's not carry this discussion over the the 2nd thread since we're at 1000. Its def not him

DAMN YOU, THREAD MANAGER!
:hehe:

So... it's not Eckhart... and our ninjas are retreating for today. What's left to discuss for now?

Yep, that is not Eckhart. Forget the chin and nose, look at that hair. Jesus, from afar he appears to sporting an Eraser.

And when did Nolan meet with Eckhart at the beach? :confused:

I believe he met with Aaron on the beach to break to him that Harvey is dead and not in the film :funny:

So who's Modine playing again? I know the name is Nixon but who is he? The new DA?

No one really knows, Except that he might be a politician or something.

I thought he was one of Gordon's cops. He's the one who's rumored to shoot Blake in the head, I think? (I refuse to believe that, btw.)

Fake. I doubt Blake will die in the film.

Last edited:
For some reason i can see Modine being the one questioning/interrogating Bruce. Although I'd give an arm to see a Gordon/Wayne interrogation scene. Damn... Oldman and Bale will kill that scene.

The things that will happen to Bruce in this movie blows my mind. He's going to grieve, be injured, away for a time, arrested/imprisoned/questioned/whatever, suffer some sort of WE financial fallout, (maybe) fall in love again, resume his father's philanthropy, etc. It makes the things that happened to him in TDK looks like child's play.

It was most definitely NOT Aaron Eckhart. Redskull and I have seen the same actor on the LA sets and actually thought it was Eckhart for a short while, then decided it just LOOKED like him, and definitely isn't.

How are you so sure?
Sorry, I meant to say he won't die (as in, I strongly don't think he will.) Seems a waste of time to introduce fresh blood into the police force, get a talent like JGL to play him, and then just have him wasted.

For some reason i can see Modine being the one questioning/interrogating Bruce. Although I'd give an arm to see a Gordon/Wayne interrogation scene. Damn... Oldman and Bale will kill that scene.
I would die and go to heaven. But I'd re-animate myself first to finish watching the rest of the movie. :oldrazz:

Sorry, I meant to say he won't die (as in, I strongly don't think he will.) Seems a waste of time to introduce fresh blood into the police force, get a talent like JGL to play him, and then just have him wasted.

How is he going to be wasted unless he dies within a very short time of his introduction in the movie? There's not going to be a sequel for him to appear in. Nolan's done after this. The character can die in the movie and still have been used effectively.

The character can also survive the movie and still be wasted, too. It all depends on the material he's given.

I would die and go to heaven. But I'd re-animate myself first to finish watching the rest of the movie. :oldrazz:

Yessss that would be such a great scene.

For sure! :up:

So much potential in that scene. Will Gordon go easy on him? Will Bruce show him the real Bruce or will play up a persona? Smartass? Dumb? Playboy? I'm drooling just thinking about it. :woot:

They will never top the Joker interrogation.

I just got back...today was harrowing to say the least, however I still got some goodies.

For sure! :up:

So much potential in that scene. Will Gordon go easy on him? Will Bruce show him the real Bruce or will play up a persona? Smartass? Dumb? Playboy? I'm drooling just thinking about it. :woot:
I know! Would Gordon give him a bit of the side-eye, suspecting something? Would Nolan give us a hint that maybe Gordon knows? :awesome:

They will never top the Joker interrogation.
Different purposes. Gordon and Wayne wouldn't be comparing extreme ideologies here. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"