The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rag, Does Bane have any female mercs? Or are they all dudes?

There were women in Bane's crowd but not mercs. We saw one woman bearing up a male cop.

And in response to clowns:

I can't disagree, all I can say is we were careful and a lot better than some people there who were drinking coffee during the shots and needed respirators after 5 feet of movement.

Many there were not professional, we heeded every warning and acted with caution, which how we didn't get hurt or hurt anyone else

Okay Thanks Rag. I was just curious.

hey rag, does bane have any female mercs? Or are they all dudes?

Picture-431-300x193.png

Wasn't there reports of extras actually getting into real fights? its not some of the extras were that responsible!

Awesome! I'm starting to wonder if it features in more than just one sequence in the film.

Why are you still wondering that? lol There's plenty of video evidence that it's not in just one sequence. It's the featured vehicle of this film. You've been out of the loop my friend. :woot:

I never understood why Gadaffi had all female bodyguards.

Wasn't there reports of extras actually getting into real fights? its not some of the extras were that responsible!

A few people got punched in the face, they had to tell everyone not to follow through with the punches...

That seemed obvious to me

During the Pitts riot scene I saw big burly male mercado wailing on little female cops. Its just weird and funny but unsettling to see.

The pics are just getting me more excited. My Imaginatikn is running wild with all the things they could do in this movie. I almost wish it was four hrs long lol. I'm still not sure how they're gonna fit all this in a 2 and a half hour film. I'd hate for it to feel rushed.

wouldn't be shocked if the film is closer to 3 hours. Why not? It's the last film. I'll sit through it.

So you mean I could have been in the movie if I had snuck onto set too?

When are they officially wrapping? Im anxious to see this go in to post. Sometime in the next couple weeks right? then it's DONE!

in the middle of november they stop filming.

they are already working on sound,editing,CGI,......

Only this week and the next then it's done. And we wait.

Only this week and the next then it's done. And we wait.

Yesterday i heard a PA say they will be filming "until the end of the year," but my guess is that might mean assorted pick-ups here & there (or he could have been wrong).

There has been some bumps along the road so you're probably right.

Yesterday i heard a PA say they will be filming "until the end of the year," but my guess is that might mean assorted pick-ups here & there (or he could have been wrong).
i dont think NY and Pittsburgh will give them again all the space for reshoots. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"