The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could go. All we really need are the actor threads and General discussion.

Prologue thread could go as well.

But I don't mind them being around.

EDIT: Nvm spideyfan is right!

Let it stay!

I want to be able to visit this in 5 to 10 years and look back on the awesome ninja experience with Rags and everyone. Sick memories were made.

Same goes for you guys from LA and Pitts.

I wholeheartedly agree. Stellar work on behalf of everyone. :up:

Well all it means is closing it, not actually deleting the thing. :oldrazz:

The forums at Box Office Mojo were suddenly deleted without warning. Everything, gone. I was a little :argh: since I had saved some of the TDK BO threads to reminisce over. Everyone pooping their pants and all the "MOTHER OF GOD" gifs was highly entertaining to read the week of July 18, 2008. :funny:

Well all it means is closing it, not actually deleting the thing. :oldrazz:

The forums at Box Office Mojo were suddenly deleted without warning. Everything, gone. I was a little :argh: since I had saved some of the TDK BO threads to reminisce over. Everyone pooping their pants and all the "MOTHER OF GOD" gifs was highly entertaining to read the week of July 18, 2008. :funny:

Yeah I'm guessing it will probably be archived like the BB and TDK threads.

I've already asked a mod to kill one of the popular threads here (The Batsuit Discussion Thread).

I won't do it again. It's someone else's turn :csad:.

What?

Where else can we rant about TEH Puffy and the jigsaw legs?

[I'm being facetious, I love both suits...]

tumblr_lupctrviet1qkvoswo1_500.png

tumblr_lupctrviet1qkvoswo2_500.png

Inception wrap.

Wonder if they popped the bubbly again.

I'm about to fly back home from China in 24 hours, and will have to catch up on all the youtube videos and most of the photos from the NYC shoot. Can't believed I missed all of the NYC update fun. :down:And I want to thanks kvz5 for not helping me create a list of youtube links during my time away from here, and not responding to my PM this week. Really appreciated it. ***rolls eyes***

I just want to thank all the ninjas for the awesomeness. I haven't posted much, but I've been following since the beginning of the Pittsburgh shoot. Once again thanks.

u fell off the face of the hype during a very active time.. i guess that is why

Does anyone know if they finished filming ahead of schedule? I know Nolan and co finished Inception about a week early.

I couldn't participate because of a) Several long touring days b) The Great Fire-wall of China and c) Internet is slow as fark. On Friday, I'll be free from all these obstacles. :yay:

Matthew Modine in an interview said the schedule kept changing for him because Nolan was again ahead of schedule. So I'm sure he did it again.

Probably came in under budget again as well. :hehe:

Life imitating art?

Occupy Wall Street is currently in the EXACT location TDKR filmed the riot scene in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"