The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Tom, I am always ready!

(I want to call MultipleJesuses Jesi instead. :funny:)

Hot. :)
You are like the first person to get that! Or to at least tell me they've got that.
I would welcome you calling me Jesi. But then again you can call me anything you want ;)

Have they been shooting very early in the city? Because for tomorrow, that sign for TDKR filming said 6AM to 10AM...

I REALLY hope there's some filming in the afternoon this weekend, I'd hate to miss it. I even rented a nice zoom lens for the weekend, thing weighs about 3x my camera!

EDIT: Taken! Not to go too off-topic, but it's my last day at work, and I need to find a home for this IBIHD poster from the TDK virals. It's about 24"x36" and in good (not mint) shape. I'll mail it to the first member who PMs. :woot:

IBIHD.jpg

Last edited:
I think they just left for lunch. Lots of tweets about seeing Bale and Anne leaving the set like these:

@lifeisambition
Kat Cab

Just saw anne hathaway and christian bale!!! Goo me!!! Batman waived at me!! Wooop!

@JonAngelColon
Jonathan A. Colon

Just saw Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway leaving the set of Batman up the street from my school!

Last edited:
I REALLY hope there's some filming in the afternoon this weekend, I'd hate to miss it. I even rented a nice zoom lens for the weekend, thing weighs about 3x my camera!

Not to go too off-topic, but it's my last day at work, and I need to find a home for this IBIHD poster from the TDK virals. It's about 24"x36" and in good (not mint) shape. I'll mail it to the first member who PMs. :woot:

IBIHD.jpg

You don't want to keep that?!??!??? :wow: That's a piece of history right there!

You don't want to keep that?!??!??? :wow: That's a piece of history right there!

Just found a taker (thanks darkjedi4z!). I have a smaller one and a button from the virals, but just don't have room for the big one.

Edit: If someone else (especially a fellow ninja :ninja:) can use/enjoy more than I can, that's even better!

Last edited:
I'll def. be down there tomorrow. Someone let me know a meet up spot if desired, I should be in the city by 10am (hopefully that's not too late).

Uhhh... Anne's hand is pretty. :lmao:

Is that a paparazzi? So there's a chance we might get some pics?

Uhhh... Anne's hand is pretty. :lmao:

Is that a paparazzi? So there's a chance we might get some pics?

Looks like it :) , who's never up for some pics of Anne in her costume ?

EricMcLaurin Eric McLaurin
Was standing outside my apartment building watching the Batman filming. Anne Hathaway came out as Catwoman and the paparazzi went CRAZY!

It would be funny if there were like cops in the background running to catch that guy lol

Hopefully the weekend won't be too quarantined, i wonder if ill end up in some spy pics lol

Paparazzi and Newark. I never thought I'd hear those two words in one sentence together. :funny:

It would be funny if there were like cops in the background running to catch that guy lol

Hopefully the weekend won't be too quarantined, i wonder if ill end up in some spy pics lol

Haha you see an unmarked van pull up behind him and he gets pulled swiftly inside :yay:

Are those boots part of the costume, or do they belong to Anne? If they are part of Catwoman's ensem, what happened to the thigh high hooker boots?

I think they're Anne's.

Are those boots part of the costume, or do they belong to Anne? If they are part of Catwoman's ensem, what happened to the thigh high hooker boots?

I'd love if they part of her costume but I'd think they are just her's. I mean walking around in those heels all day have to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"