The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will go like this: NY City Hall fight with Bane/mercenaries and Batman/GCPD, Pittsburgh City Hall scenes (stairs fight; indoor scenes with Batman, Bane, Tatelia, Catwoman; Catwoman and Batpod; Tatelia and Tumbler), Pittsburgh chase scenes (Bat, Cat, Tatelia, Gordon) and then the LA (with some NY?) chase scenes with Batman, Catwoman, Gordon and Tatelia.

This is what I think of when I see the fight scenes between Batman/Cops and Bane/Mercs, woman getting beat up, snow, day-time etc. Perhaps a homage?

GangsNY.jpg

I think it will go like this: NY City Hall fight with Bane/mercenaries and Batman/GCPD, Pittsburgh City Hall scenes (stairs fight; indoor scenes with Batman, Bane, Tatelia, Catwoman; Catwoman and Batpod; Tatelia and Tumbler), Pittsburgh chase scenes (Bat, Cat, Tatelia, Gordon) and then the LA (with some NY?) chase scenes with Batman, Catwoman, Gordon and Tatelia.

Where's Bane in all that, apart from the beginning part? We know he's been present in NY for sure, and quite likely in LA (probably on the soundstages mostly).

He was MIA throughout the chase. The last he was seen in that one long sequence was inside the City Hall with Batman.

I'm positive he shot some indoor scenes in LA. Outside of yesterday (and today), I'm not sure if he did any NY scenes.

Where's Bane in all that, apart from the beginning part? We know he's been present in NY for sure, and quite likely in LA (probably on the soundstages mostly).
the faster you accept that Bane is defeated inside the easier it will be

joking :awesome:

I think he is indeed "defeated", but only enough to retreat and escape. Then when Batman has saved the day and gotten rid of Tatelia and the machine he still has one more confontation with a venom-pumped Bane left to deal with. Then add alot of drama and conclusions and I think that this chase indeed could be more towards the middle of the film like Rags ninja told us.

In this pic Bane looks just as big as Bats. Good stuff! :up:

This is going to be the ultimate test for Nolan's Batman, and for his Gotham. Wow, this is going to be EPIC! Imagine this sequence in IMAX, shot on IMAX! :oldrazz:

He was MIA throughout the chase. The last he was seen in that one long sequence was inside the City Hall with Batman.

I'm positive he shot some indoor scenes in LA. Outside of yesterday (and today), I'm not sure if he did any NY scenes.

the faster you accept that Bane is defeated inside the easier it will be

joking :awesome:

There's something about that theory that bothers me. He seems to be the big baddie of the picture, has seemingly orchestrated all the chaos that is ensuing, yet falls at the first hurdle. :woot: :hehe:

All the daytime shoot looks to be one long sequence, but there will be at least one night sequence, probably more.

I'm thinking one of the night scenes will be where it landed on that building in LA, perhaps to meet up with Catwoman.

I think he is indeed "defeated", but only enough to retreat and escape. Then when Batman has saved the day and gotten rid of Tatelia and the machine he still has one more confontation with a venom-pumped Bane left to deal with. Then add alot of drama and conclusions and I think that this chase indeed could be more towards the middle of the film like Rags ninja told us.

The relationship between Miranda Tate and Bruce Wayne is going to be intense! Especially when it comes down to the final revelation. And we all know what that is. :cwink:

That dynamic could actually be pretty heartbreaking. Especially since Miranda is going to be a love interest for Bruce. Poor guy can't catch a break. Every female he falls for either dies, or wants to rip his head off.

I think Bane is out of the game by the time Batman/Catwoman/Gordon chase after Tatelia. My bet is Blake, Fox, Bane and Tatelia go down. More or less in that order.

i could see this happen.

i also posted a pic weeks ago that his tubes and mask is damaged inside with batman.

Last edited:
I'm thinking one of the night scenes will be where it landed on that building in LA, perhaps to meet up with Catwoman.

Or if Zack Snyder was directing, Batman would pick her up, then proceed to have sex with her (in extreme slow-motion of course) in the batwing while on autopilot.

i could this happen.

i also posted a pic weeks ago that his tubes and mask is damaged inside with batman.

I still think that was just uncipped at one side for Tom to get his breath back, but we'll see. We've not seen anything of Bane beyond that shot, so I'm curious what happened there.
I also agree with Blue Sugar, otherwise he'd be getting rid of the two bad guys in quick succession. (Although that kind of happened with Joker and Two Face)

Last edited:
I still think that was just uncipped at one side for Tom to get his breath back, but we'll see. We've not seen anything of Bane beyond that shot, so I'm curious what happened there.

I'm willing to bet things aren't gonna quite go down the way some of the people on here think. We need to jeep in mind that while we've seen what appears to be a lot of set pics, they are really only a fraction of the whole picture.

There's something about that theory that bothers me. He seems to be the big baddie of the picture, has seemingly orchestrated all the chaos that is ensuing, yet falls at the first hurdle. :woot: :hehe:
how is this a first hurdle when this is the final battle. he defeated Batman before this fight. he defeated GPD. and he defeated Gotham. :cwink:

... And here come the assumptions as facts.

The relationship between Miranda Tate and Bruce Wayne is going to be intense! Especially when it comes down to the final revelation. And we all know what that is. :cwink:

That dynamic could actually be pretty heartbreaking. Especially since Miranda is going to be a love interest for Bruce. Poor guy can't catch a break. Every female he falls for either dies, or wants to rip his head off.

And that's why Catwoman is his soulmate. ;) :hrt:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"