Official Batman Titles thread 2.0 - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they explained why Carrie is around?

It's just weird and wrong. I always liked thinking that no matter what happens in the main continuity, TDKReturns would be the bookend.

I will say, her tutoring Damian was nice and all.

Let's not forget special origins #4 is a retelling of Damian's origins. Why would they do that if they weren't planning to bring him back. It will be Damian with a twist.

I shouldn't be Damian because I don't want to be killed by my delusional clone.

question for the ones who have read the death of the family(batman issues only) arc. Aside from fighting the joker at the end in the cave and the arkham guards, does batman have any other hand to hand fights during the whole death of the family run? Like say against joker's thug clowns?(if he has them here that is).

No, Batman and Joker just had monologue-offs.

Didn't they fight on a bridge or something earlier in the arc? Like 2nd or 3rd issue?

So I've slowly been filling up my trade collection with Dini's work on Batman. I've read a lot of Batman in recent years and Dini's work is by far my favorite take on the character. So far I have:

Batman: Detective
Heart of Hush
Private Casebook
Hush Money
Leviathan

I know I'm missing House of Hush, but is there anything else I'm missing? I'm only hunting his stuff in the main DC Universe (so no Mad Love or anything else related to the animated series). Are all of his stories (minus Batman: Detective) drawn by Dustin Nguyen?

Just posting this over here as will be closing submissions shortly....below are the Top 30 Batman Trades as voted by a whole bunch of us over at the CBR board. The full Top 80 are here - so if you've read an arseload of Batman comics and want to help out then please head on over :woot:

OOQUbM4.jpg

So I've slowly been filling up my trade collection with Dini's work on Batman. I've read a lot of Batman in recent years and Dini's work is by far my favorite take on the character. So far I have:

Batman: Detective
Heart of Hush
Private Casebook
Hush Money
Leviathan

I know I'm missing House of Hush, but is there anything else I'm missing? I'm only hunting his stuff in the main DC Universe (so no Mad Love or anything else related to the animated series). Are all of his stories (minus Batman: Detective) drawn by Dustin Nguyen?

Death and the City goes between Detective and Private Casebook, however iirc not all the issues are Dini, it collects a handful of fill ins during his run. I think includes an excellent Harley Quinn issue (the parole/Ventriloquist one)

Mr Freeze is the comic adaption of the Heart of Ice story from TAS. Was released to tie-in with Batman & Robin movie which makes it more awesome.

Not grabbing Mad Love is a mistake -it is the best of the lot, just pretend it's canon and it will be.

Last edited:
Guys needed some help here, just finished death of the family tpb by scott Snyder. I have so many questions.

1. I know joker does not care. But does he know bruce wayne is batman?

2. How did joker manage to capture the batman family? I thought the batman family memebrrs were hiding in the bat cave? Does that mean joker knows how to enter the cave undetected? I am confused as hell

Joker knows Bruce is Batman. He knew before Death of thr Family came out. He just doesn't care.

The main motive of joker is to make bat family lose their trust in bruce right?

The main motive of joker is to make bat family lose their trust in bruce right?

he doesn't really care if they trust him or not, he just doesn't want them around, so that he can play alone with his king.

Batman 31 was gorgeous.

sum1 should make linda page head nurse of arkham and thats how batman gets ez access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"