Official DragonBalls/Shen Long Thread

If Shen Long's name isn't going to be Shen Long, but instead something the audience can "understand easily", what's it going to be? Steve? Steve the Almighty Dragon?

how about we combine the two words that make his name and just call him Shlong

They might just call him the eternal dragon instead of Shen long.. Like in the dub :/

They might just call him the eternal dragon instead of Shen long.. Like in the dub :/

i wouldnt mind that as long as they dont go and change his name for no good reason

they should do it like the anime to make the wishes, no other way....

I think there would be more of an aura if the Dragonballs, when gathered, did their own thing. It would look tacky on screen to see somebody saying "I summon the eternal dragon to grant my wish" or whatever it was.

c'mon if they dont show the dragon then they dont must call it DRAGONball they must becouse its the hole plot of the show and the name

i dont see why they would need to change shen long. he she be in the movie and look exactly the way he appears in the cartoon

I hope the first time we see Shen Long will be in the trailer

Still waiting for that trailer..lol

I`m still hoping to see Shen Long in the trailer at least for a second

A little peek at red eyes would be fine with a voiceover like "YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED" when the word, "DRAGONBALL" appears. :)

I mean ass but i`m trying not to cuss as much any more...lol

I have never said a cuss word in my life.
I just say things like fraglerock and cadjafarja.

I know I am weird.:woot:

I think there would be more of an aura if the Dragonballs, when gathered, did their own thing. It would look tacky on screen to see somebody saying "I summon the eternal dragon to grant my wish" or whatever it was.
Are you serious?A movie called Dragonball with no Dragon?:huh:

I have never said a cuss word in my life.
I just say things like fraglerock and cadjafarja.

I know I am weird.:woot:

you're lucky. I'm Portuguese from the North of the country and basically I curse evene if I don't want to lol

But yeah I agree, we should see a quick glimpse of Shenron

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"