Official DragonBalls/Shen Long Thread

Are you serious?A movie called Dragonball with no Dragon?:huh:

I think what he means by that is that when the seven dragonballs are collected, an aura kind of appears and the then the dragon appears instead of someone speaking some dialogue to summon the dragon to appear.

i hope he'll be huge....ozaru was a giant and they turned him into a tiny werewolf...so who knows how's shenron gonna look like?

So is it 100% confirmed that Chris Sabat will do the voice for Shenron or is that just a rumor?

I'm disappointed in Chris Sabbat. But hey, role's a role, and he gets paid.

Doesnt look like he wil voice Shenron in this movie.

Im not sure if I like how the stars on the dragonballs rotate...I dont think they did that in the anime.

[YT]3RwbyKPvqw0[/YT]

@ 0:03 you see him.

i'm so happy we can actually see shenron.Yes!!!

Im not sure if I like how the stars on the dragonballs rotate...I dont think they did that in the anime.

if u notice, a lot of crap in animes dont move. they do it to save money. you know how many extra scenes theyd have to draw if they made the stars move!?!?!

ShenLong looks alot better then I thought he would.

Could've definitely been better. It's another unnecessary change that I'll never understand.

son of a b..... in the movie dragon wars they copyed shen loing.

The Movie was sucky beyond believe, but the Dragon was the highlight.

Here's a shot that I really love.

the more i watch the movei obvious it is that they made him look exactly like shen long.
bastards

It's a classic chinese Dragon. They almost all look alike.

It's not stealing. Akira Toriyama didn't come up with. And saying that they had to come up with a different design simply because D-Wars already used a Chinese Dragon is also silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"