Days of Future Past Official First Class News & Speculation Thread: Class Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
961320167.jpg

Azazel seems to be missing a tail. LOL

hellfire1.jpg

Looks like it's Sebastian Shaw, with Magneto's helmet that caused the explosion, or atleast he's in the middle of it all when it happened.

"Name's Xavier, Charles Xavier."

"Name's Bond, James Bond."

Last edited:
Does anybody remember seeing Shaw on a yacht in the trailers?:huh:

This is supposed to be from one of the international trailers but I can't find it.

Maybe he's containing it really quick that's it look like he have four arms, he could be copying and using Riptide's power.

Yeah, I think he's moving incredibly fast as well. It almost looks like he's detonating a grenade, or something, to make himself stronger?

Yeah, I think he's moving incredibly fast as well. It almost looks like he's detonating a grenade, or something, to make himself stronger?

Yeah absorbing the shock and probably about rechannel it. Looks very Matrix-y

This movie is going to blow the pants off people. I know, I know hyperbole be damned.

It's going to be great. It's going to surprise people I think who are expecting some XO:W or Last Stand type of material.

A lot of people think this way but this movie is definitely going to change that. Vaughn has shown nothing but a complete understanding and handling of the best vibrantly visceral imagery from the comic books. Singer did great but Vaughn is further embellishing the X-Men brand to a very different level in terms of appropriating the powers efficiently and elegantly IMO.

Really can't wait.

Singer's story and Vaughn's direction really do seem to make a perfect combination.

My pants are already off soooooooooooooo

Love that new trailer. Got me the X-Men Trilogy on Blu Ray today. I plan on an X-Men-o-thon before the new movie is released

Azazel seems to be missing a tail. LOL

hellfire1.jpg

Looks like it's Sebastian Shaw, with Magneto's helmet that caused the explosion, or atleast he's in the middle of it all when it happened.

"Name's Xavier, Charles Xavier."

"Name's Bond, James Bond."

Yeah, I noticed Shaw there too. I'm confused. The screencap I got definitely looks like Azazel, but it would make sense if Shaw's there to absorb the energy from the explosion.

He's got more than 4 arms...you can see fingers beneath the bottom pair.

Looks like some kind of refraction power.

What is his power in the comics?

Looks like some kind of refraction power.

What is his power in the comics?

In the comics, Shaw absorbs kinetic energy, which increases his strength, speed, stamina, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"