Days of Future Past Official First Class News & Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next time someone asks you to put a wild guess in spoiler tags, tell them it isn't an actual spoiler.

We already discussed this.
picard.gif

Just saying.. rephrase your "assumptions". This wasn't the first time this happened.

I'm so very sorry. Please don't send me to the guillotine.

James McAvoy pretty much confirmed that Magneto will throw a metal spike through Professor X's spine by the end of the movie.

Shaws powers in the comic is to absorb energy and turn it into super strength. In the movie Shaws power is the same as X-Man Prodigy he can absorb skills and knowledge of people in the vicinity

Ugh, no thanks.

Is it true they changed Shaw's powers?
Yes. He is able to copy other peoples' talents (I.E. Speaking German) if they're close to his range. It is unclear if this extends to mutant talents.

Hey guys, can any of you please post a download link to the trailer in AVI or WMV formats? Much appreciated :yay:

Yes. He is able to copy other peoples' talents (I.E. Speaking German) if they're close to his range. It is unclear if this extends to mutant talents.

Where did you read this?

I'm very interested in seeing what they do with Shaw in this.

"You don't see much [of his backstory] in the movie, but he's kind of a self-made man. He lost his father as a young man, made his first million by the time he was 30 and first billion by time he was 40. He's a very powerful billionaire and also, as it turns out, a mutant. He's the leader of the Hellfire Club, which is a nightclub for the rich and extremely powerful. And he has a plot to take over the world, so that's really fun. He's incredibly good at manipulating people and at taking whatever kind of energy or ability they have and using it to his advantage, like if he's talking to a German, he's fluent in German. He's very charming and able to get whatever he wants."

SOURCE: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=28314

I ve noticed that on 1:19 when Beast makes the jump, his feet look normal, but on 1:24 with cerebro scene, his feet are huge. Guessing his feet will be growing during the film
I wonder if he will like just get blue or will he get blue because of the shot that he uses to try to cure himself...

I hate it when they pull this stuff. If they need someone like that, then use someone who has those powers. Don't take someone who has established powers and screw them up just to make them fit. I understand tweaking them around slightly, but giving them something completely new just baffles me sometimes.

Last edited:
I'm watching X1 right now and I gotta say, seeing what becomes of Magneto after the Concentration Camp scene has me pretty excited!

After watching the Trailer many, many times, I noticed interesting tidbits about it.

047.jpg

Emma%2BFrost%2BX-Men%2BFirst%2BClass.jpg

The soldiers have similar outfits. I believe this is Russia Emma Frost and Magneto will be attending to.

021.jpg

061.jpg

Emma Frost is captured by CIA and Azazel is breaking into its headquarters, probably to rescue her. Also, it appears that she has the same outfit from Russia, minus hat. Maybe the X-Men capture her in the scene Magneto breaks into the castle.

stills-do-primeiro-trailer_f14.jpg

Kevin-Bacon-e-January-Jones.jpg

Same scene.

James-McAvoy-e-Michael-Fassbender.jpg

x_men_12973819358971.jpg

x_men_12973819358598.jpg

Same scene.

After watching the Trailer many, many times, I noticed interesting tidbits about it.

047.jpg

Emma%2BFrost%2BX-Men%2BFirst%2BClass.jpg

The soldiers have similar outfits. I believe this is Russia Emma Frost and Magneto will be attending to.

021.jpg

061.jpg

Emma Frost is captured by CIA and Azazel is breaking into its headquarters, probably to rescue her. Also, it appears that she has the same outfit from Russia, minus hat. Maybe the X-Men capture her in the scene Magneto breaks into the castle.

stills-do-primeiro-trailer_f14.jpg

Kevin-Bacon-e-January-Jones.jpg

Same scene.

James-McAvoy-e-Michael-Fassbender.jpg

x_men_12973819358971.jpg

x_men_12973819358598.jpg

Same scene.

Its most likely Cuba. Soviet troops/warfare were present there during the missile crisis.

How long were the runtimes for X3 and Wolverine? Because with such a brand new huge class this movie HAS to be at least 2 hours long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"