World Official Goblin Appreciation Thread - Part 1

This place needs more Goblin.
Spider_Man_vs_The_Green_Goblin_by_derrickfish1.jpg

I love detailed art, and that pic has lots of detail.

They've been updating all the Marvel character's costumes at Island's of Adventure, and Gobby's got a new costume there as well. Looks pretty dang cool, I think. It's more like his modern look by Marko Djurdjevic.

052811114512.jpg

Here is his old costume they had before.

cimg01063.jpg

Last edited:
Another picture of Gobby's new suit at IoA.

ioa-marvel-019.jpg

They've been updating all the Marvel character's costumes at Island's of Adventure, and Gobby's got a new costume there as well. Looks pretty dang cool, I think. It's more like his modern look by Marko Djurdjevic.

052811114512.jpg

I like it. Very maniacal looking in the eyes. :woot:

I wish more people knew that the Green Goblin truly is Spider-Man's greatest Villain.

They know it. They're just stubborn. :woot:

Dmitri Medvedyev, current President of Russia....and Norman Osborn look a like. :wow:

DmitryOsborn1.jpg

Norm's got his finger on The Button!

That reminds me, there was some senator or something a year or two back I saw on the Crawl Space website who was born the same year the Goblin first appeared and looked just like him - cornrows and all. It seems like there are a lot of Osborn lookalikes out there that have lots of political power. :gg:

spidey98.jpg

Another cool 2 pages from JRJR; holding Gobby's mask.

jrjrasm26p23.jpg

Edit: Found this awesome sketch by Mark Bagley done earlier this year as well.

markbagley.jpg

Last edited:
That reminds me, there was some senator or something a year or two back I saw on the Crawl Space website who was born the same year the Goblin first appeared and looked just like him - cornrows and all. It seems like there are a lot of Osborn lookalikes out there that have lots of political power. :gg:

spidey98.jpg

Gobby's first appearance with the bat glider was in issue 17, the October issue. My birthday is October 17. I always liked that. :gg:

I like the art, too. Bad story but JR Jr's work was excellent, as always. The Bagley art and the JR at from ASM 27 are outstanding.

Gobby's first appearance with the bat glider was in issue 17, the October issue. My birthday is October 17. I always liked that. :gg:

I like the art, too. Bad story but JR Jr's work was excellent, as always. The Bagley art and the JR at from ASM 27 are outstanding.
Yeah, the Gathering of Five/Final Chapter stuff is pretty terrible but JRJR and Luke Ross' art still rocked. I'm not sure if it's just me but I liked the Goblin's new suit in that story.

Yeah, the Gathering of Five/Final Chapter stuff is pretty terrible but JRJR and Luke Ross' art still rocked. I'm not sure if it's just me but I liked the Goblin's new suit in that story.

The art was by and large very well done. Luke Ross was one of my favorite artists and I was looking forward to seeing his work in ASM. Too bad it had changed so much over the years. I still like the original costume the most but the GoF is second best. Better than the current one, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"