^^ Those are fantastic!!!

Found these on DevaintArt.
The_Green_Goblin_by_HarryBuddhaPalm.jpg

The_Green_Goblin_Strikes_by_HarryBuddhaPalm.jpg

Last edited:
I love this picture.
spideygwengreengoblininks1.jpg

death_of_gwen_staci_by_o137o-d32bs0s1.jpg

That first one is ironically awesome. The second one...is that a different version of her death? This looks like Spider-Man caught her, but dropped her when he dodged a pumpkin bomb. That actually kind of makes sense and works better for Peter's guilt. TAS2 should follow that route.

Digging the Goblin costume and glider.

I truly love this costume. I wish they'd stuck with it.
SpectacularSpider-Man263p21.jpg

Green Goblin by Glen Orbik and then Dave Devries.

spidezgoblyncloseup.jpg

greengoblinqn.jpg

And Spidey vs the Green Goblin painted by Mark Bagley and John Romita Sr. :wow:

12740410071lg.jpg

^^ I've never seen that fantastic drawing by Mark Bagley and John Romita Sr. before! Awesome!

I gotta say, I'm looking forward to finding out what the dialog in these panels is. Peter looks amused at himself and Phil wants to punch him in the face. :woot:
detail1-2.jpg

SKETCH17SPIDER-MANVSGREENGOBLIN1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok-I'm a little out of the loop. How did Phil become Hobgoblin?

Ok-I'm a little out of the loop. How did Phil become Hobgoblin?
Well, he went to one of the old Goblin hideouts he used to go because he wanted to impress Norah Winters with some stuff there. Roderick Kingsley had just returned as the Hobgoblin and was checking this same place out at the same time, he found Phil was there and was going to kill him but Phil used the lunatic laugh on him to paralyse him. Then he chopped his head off with a flaming sword, one of the new weapons Osborn had made.

So he seemingly killed Kingsley, I can imagine another writer down the line will try to retcon that but Phil is awesome as the Hobgoblin right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"