Official: Gotham City Sirens directed by David Ayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are...are you kidding? This literally ONLY means he's working on a script draft. Remember when Jeff Wadlow posted all that X-Force art indicating his version of the movie? Remember how Fox eventually let him go?

Remember all that Neil Blonkamp Alien 5 concept art? Remember how that movie got cancelled after?

Remember how Josh Boone posted New Mutants art like more than a year ago, and that still doesn't have a film date locked down?

Want me to keep going?

I mean hey, Justin Kroll is a reporter for literally the most reliable trade on the planet, but hey, David Ayer tweeted a comic picture. Sure, we know that The Batman's done casting and costume tests and still doesn't even have a ballpark filming date, but hey. David Ayer Googled an image of Black Mask so surely this is filming any day now.

Ever considered that maybe David Ayer knows more about what it going on with GSC than Justin Knoll? Not sure what the point of your laundry list
was. There were plenty of posts of art work for movies that did get made too.

Ever considered that maybe David Ayer knows more about what it going on with GSC than Justin Knoll? Not sure what the point of your laundry list
was. There were plenty of posts of art work for movies that did get made too.

Someone who is involved in the project posting a picture has no bearing on when the movie is going to be made. The Rock posted a picture of Black Adam 2 years ago.

Is Harley Quinn a popular character ?

So, we know that Margot Robbie a producer for GCS, and David Ayer is already attached to this movie project, it has better chances of getting made.

Also, we know that Geneva Dworet-Robertson is writing the script for this movie, now things can change and it's possible that movie might get cancelled, but so far we don't have any reason to assume that.

Last edited:
16908810_1839408956314902_1141673324561039360_n.jpg

Yeah he'd be one of my picks too.

Plus, he's in David Ayer's Bright, starring alongside Will Smith.

Is Harley Quinn a popular character ?

So, we know that Margot Robbie a producer for GCS, and David Ayer is already attached to this movie project, it has better chances of getting made.

Also, we know that Geneva Dworet-Robertson is writing the script for this movie, now things can change and it's possible that movie might get cancelled, but so far we don't have any reason to assume that.

If this is directed at me I'm not sure what you're getting at. I didn't say the movie wasn't going to get cancelled or not get made.

There are more than one indications as to why this movie might get made, that is..

Ayer posting a picture of Black Mask in isolation might not mean anything but when we look at the other developments and the picture Ayer posted, it gives us (fans) some hope that things might be moving forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back