Days of Future Past Official Jason Flemyng cast as Azazel Thread

It was proven prior to that, actually, during Austen's Draco arc.

i'm agnostic on this, if only because I wasn't reading X-Men when they introduced this character.. so if his part is minimal, I won't mind...

If Mystique is more of a colleague (or friend) than a student, then perhaps she and Az will work alongside Magneto and Xavier in the mansion before the split. And, along with them, is their son. Eventually, Mystique understands how cruel humanity is and decides he has no chance at a happy life there, and drops him off at a traveling circus. Something to that extent.

Maybe Beast will be Xavier's right-hand man, and Mystique will act as Erik's throughout their (Erik and Charles') partnership.

why would Nightcrawler even be in this movie, I doubt we'll see even a baby NC till XM:FC3!

I can assure you that Nightcrawler wont be in this movie, and that Azazel is only there probably as a public face as probably the guy who created the Hellfire Club.

Its quiet clever really, Azazel in mythology is a demoned, a demon comes from bad place, hellfire club. I think people are really looking to hard into it. I think all Azazel will be is someone who brings together the founding members of the hellfire club.

I think you are looking to hard...

He might be onto something..

I dunno....It'll be cool if they do happen to play up the relationship between Mystique and Azazel

Jason Flemyng should be Donald Pierce rather then Azazel

I can assure you that Nightcrawler wont be in this movie, and that Azazel is only there probably as a public face as probably the guy who created the Hellfire Club.

Its quiet clever really, Azazel in mythology is a demoned, a demon comes from bad place, hellfire club. I think people are really looking to hard into it. I think all Azazel will be is someone who brings together the founding members of the hellfire club.

That sounds possible.

I assure you baby Nightcrawler will be in this or at least Mystique will be pregnant at the end.

Wishful assurance! I have strong feelings about things and they usually are true. This is one of em. Mystique looks like she sleeps around a lot in this movie. There may indeed be a scene where she's with Azazel. It's kind of a perfect scenario really. She gets pregnant and goes on the run, or time elapses and she throws the baby down the river.

Maybe she has a mission to infiltrate the Hellfire Club and ends up sleeping with him? :hrt:

I just can't picture Mystique sleeping with Azazel willingly...at least in this phase of her life. Idk...maybe he's a very charming fellow. :o

I don't think it will happen willingly... and that would provide her with a very understandable reasoning for giving up the baby. Not only is he born blue, like she was (and she was surely tortured for it as a child,) but he has less human features (pointy ears, sharp teeth, three fingers, two toes and a tail) and he was probably conceived under unfavorable circumstances for Mystique. You really can't blame her. :csad:

Last edited:
It would be a great emotional role for the actress...and be a nice backstory for X2's Nightcrawler

Maybe Azazel is just rebound one night stand guy, right after Beast rejects Mystique for being a hideous scaly blue monster, and then he becomes one himself.

I doubt they'd be willing to make Nightcrawler a Rape Baby.

Why wouldn't they be willing to do that? This is X-Men, not High School Musical. :huh:

It's still a superhero movie. You're never going to see a Rape Baby in a superhero movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"