Comics Official NEW EXILES Discussion Thread

Yeah, I guess that one is supposed to be a take on the Wolverine from the Marvel Zombies mini.

I wonder why he's not trying to eat the others; and if he'll have cosmic powers?

Just something a little random: I can never read what the Time Broker says anymore without picturing him saying it in the voice Matt Gardner did when he included him in one of his cartoons.

Hahaha, awesome. I'll totally attach that voice to his picture from now on.

Heh, yeah, that and the swishy hand movements. You should really check out the rest of the X-related movies there as well. They're all just as funny if not more.

Yeah, I browse through when I have time. It's funny cuz you can tell the creators have actually read a fair bit of comics.

EXILES088_cover.jpg

EXILES #88
Written by TONY BEDARD
Pencils and Cover by
PAUL PELLETIER
“SUPERGUARDIANS”
The Imperial Guard is dead. So who better to fill their intergalactic shoes than the Exiles?! The world-jumping heroes find themselves in a battle against a being that has killed Galactus. That being: An evil Silver Surfer!
Part 2 (of 2)!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

Boy, the Imperial Guard just can't catch a break in any reality. Lol.

exiles86c.jpg

exiles861.jpg

exiles862.jpg

exiles863.jpg

exiles864.jpg

exiles865.jpg

Exiles #86 will arrive in stores on Sept. 20 from Marvel Comics. The issue is written by Tony Bedard, with art and cover by Paul Pelletier.

Here's how Marvel describes the issue:

"'Countdown to Infinite Wolverines,' part 2 of 2. How many Wolverines does it take to defeat the Exiles? Apparently, a lot! The Exiles are up to their elbows in Wolverines, and how they get out of this one will surprise the heck out of you!"

Exiles #86 will be 32 pages and will cost $2.99.

exiles89.jpg

EXILES #89
Written by TONY BEDARD
Pencils & Cover by JIM CALAFIORE
“WALLFLOWER” Part 1 (of 1)
A stand-alone issue focusing on an Exile that’s been out of action of late, Thunderbird! Comatose in a stasis wall, the fallen Exile is dreaming of a world where he had stayed with the team! What would have changed?! And would the team have been better off?! An Exiles issue fans cannot miss!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

exiles-ann1.jpg

EXILES ANNUAL #1
Written by TONY BEDARD
Pencils & Cover by JIM CALAFIORE
They’ve battled world-class threats of every kind imaginable and always won, but now the Exiles take on an unbeatable enemy: themselves! It’s the ORIGINAL Exiles versus the current team lineup in an impossible battle that cuts to the heart of Marvel’s most unpredictable series!
48 PGS./Rated A ...$3.99

I really hope this means T-Bird will be returning, and they get rid of power poopoo.:o

I'd like to see T-bird return too. It'd be interesting to see what happens when/if they make it back to the 616 Earth, (it's almost a given since Claremont will be writing this and New Excalibur), with T-Bird in tow and they finally look up Nocturne, only to find her cozying up to Juggernaut, which seems to be what they're hinting at.

Yeah....so I just read #86 and I only have one question: If Brother Mutant was supposed to be super powerful(Magneto, Wolverine, S.Witch, and Quicksilver), then how was he taken out by such a wreckless and well....Wolverine-esque attack? :mad:

Obviously he shoulda been ONLY Wolverine since he wins at everything. :o

^Wolverine should be in Annihilation as I'm sure the wave would do nothing to him and he'd simply hack and slash Annihilus to pieces :rolleyes:

Oh, and for those of you who read Marvel Zombies: [Blackout]Shouldn't Zombie Wolverine have had cosmic powers due to eating Galactus? That should have ended that whole arc after one issue.[/blackout]

Colossal Spoons said:
^Wolverine should be in Annihilation as I'm sure the wave would do nothing to him and he'd simply hack and slash Annihilus to pieces :rolleyes:

Oh, and for those of you who read Marvel Zombies: [blackout]Shouldn't Zombie Wolverine have had cosmic powers due to eating Galactus? That should have ended that whole arc after one issue.[/blackout]

I think this zombie is supposed to be from a slightly different reality than that one.

EXILS090_COVER.jpg

EXILES #90
Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
Pencils and Cover by
PAUL PELLETIER
A new era for EXILES begins here! Legend Chris Claremont (UNCANNY X-MEN) starts a run that will have Exiles fans talking for years to come. And he’s not the only one joining up, as X-Woman PSYLOCKE joins the team as well. What is she doing there? How will the team deal with her arrival? And what new villains plan on destroying every world in existence?!
32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

Ah, Claremont is feeling better it seems.

Let us rejoice now that Power Princess is gone. Hooray!

Now to get rid of spidey, Longshot, Sabertooth, and Psylocke next :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"