The Dark Knight Rises Official Penguin Casting Thread

I didn't know it was confirmed Penguin was even going to be in The Dark Knight?!?!

If you guys are cool with Bob Hoskins (so am I), why not just recast Danny DeVito as the penguin.

He did the part so well, just remove all of the Tim Burton influence from his appearance, all the prosthetics and those flipper hands, and he would still be a good Penguin!

Just get Danny into regular make up and a nice tux or suit with a top hat and there you have it :)

Danny_DeVito_i_What_s_4564c.jpg

If you guys are cool with Bob Hoskins (so am I), why not just recast Danny DeVito as the penguin.

He did the part so well, just remove all of the Tim Burton influence from his appearance, all the prosthetics and those flipper hands, and he would still be a good Penguin!

Just get Danny into regular make up and a nice tux or suit with a top hat and there you have it :)

Danny_DeVito_i_What_s_4564c.jpg

He was cast as The Penguin in Batman Returns, I don't want previous old Batman franchise actors ina new franchise.

I still think the next best, for if your looking for a DeVito type of Penguin, is Jason Alexander

i think ian would be good,but imo he doesnt have the facial features that I want for penguin

McShane is the first actor that came to mind when thinking of what Penguin would look like in Nolan's Gotham.

I actually really really want Danny DiVito - he would be perfect.

Damn Burton to hell :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"