The Dark Knight Penguin role

I remember ages ago there was talk of Bob Hoskins or Philip Seymour hoffman playing him, as a brittish arms dealer or something, selling guns to both sides of the conflict to escalate it and make himself lots of money in the process......

I think that's out of the picture now it looks like the Joker will escalate the process.

i dont understand why penguin would nto fit in nolans workd. maybe nolan likes to stay so faithfull to the comics that he doesnt want to change penguin for hes movie.

i dont understand why penguin would nto fit in nolans workd. maybe nolan likes to stay so faithfull to the comics that he doesnt want to change penguin for hes movie.

I actually thought he would be quite straigthforward to interpret, especially the corrupt businessman/ gang leader of the last decade. Doesn't have to be freakish like Burton's Penguin.

well hair is easily taken care of with a shave, but too fat? i thought the penguin was a short fat dude, well at least he was in TAS.

he's too flubby. Penguin may be stout but he should still be a bit more athletic, he is after all quick on his feet. besides Azamat's got man boobs Pam Anderson would envy

I was really hoping for a side story involving Earle, Black Mask and Penguin working together to destroy Wayne Enterprises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"