Official PlayStation Vita Thread

I think as long as you use the same account on the Vita, as you use on the PS3, it's possible.

but sony hasn't relased that many PS1 games I am waiting for the Crash series to relase

Ok, I checked, you can transfer psone game from your ps3 to your ps vita. Which is awesome. It seems there isn't that many psone games on the vita store. But hopefully, most of the psone games on the ps3 stores can be used on the vita. So you can purchase them on the ps3 store, and transfer it on the vita (I saw a dude doing it on youtube with RE3 nemesis for instance).

Thanks for the heads up, bro! I absolutely LOVE Lego Batman 2, and I've been wanting a Vita, so this will be mine....oh yes....it will be mine! :oldrazz:
No problem. This really is a great deal and the best we might see until they finally announce a price cut outside of Japan, which might not be until E3 or even late in the year when the PS4 comes out.

Thanks for the heads up, bro! I absolutely LOVE Lego Batman 2, and I've been wanting a Vita, so this will be mine....oh yes....it will be mine! :oldrazz:

Just be warned that the LEGO Batman 2 on Vita is really, really not the same game as it is on consoles.

I can't wait for Lego Avengers coming out later this year. I played Lego Batman at my nephews house and I have to say the Lego games are quite fun to play

so what do people think about all the games announced for the Vita at GDC? I think its GREAT news. Im glad that indie developers are throwing their support for the system and Sony is pushing it. Id much rather play the small scale games on a handheld than a full fledged game like Uncharted. It needs small quirky titles you can pick up on the go that dont require alot of time investment. I think with these new titles, all it really needs is a price drop to really help turn things around. i think the Vita could be doing quite well by the time the PS4 launches if Sony plays its cards right

it will definitely works better with the ps4. I'm glad about those new titles, but I do like being able to play big titles like Uncharted or Little big planet. I love the vita! Can't wait for tear away.

What new games were announced?
Some were known but this was what was showcased at GDC

• Metrico
  • Spelunky
  • Divekick
  • Limbo
  • Sportsfriends
  • Guacamelee!
  • Dragon Fantasy Book Two
  • Ibb & Obb
  • Hotline Miami
  • Luftrausers
  • Velocity Ultra
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge
The PS Blog has a full list including PS4/PS3/PS Mobile titles: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/25/gdc-wrap-up-indie-developers-choose-ps4-ps3-ps-vita/

This is just the indie stuff and doesnt include the newer announced titles like FF X-2 HD

I so want dead nation to be released on the vita

I wonder if Arkham Asylum/City will be available to play on this system in the future as some of the PS3 titles to be on PS4/PSV. Also it kind of sucks that AOB is 2D. I don't know if I want to pick this up. I might in the near future.

I'm sure blackgate will be really fun though.

Id love them to release the old classic Freedom Fighters on the Vita.

What a great game that was.

Also it kind of sucks that AOB is 2D. I don't know if I want to pick this up. I might in the near future.
I'm glad it is. When I get a Vita, I don't want to get the same gaming experience I get on a console, especially with every PS4 being remote play enabled.

If I do get one it will be AO/Uncharhard game.

If I can get a Vita for $70 at most I would totally get one. =P

I'm not really into handhelds....maybe I can get a refurb though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"