Official PlayStation Vita Thread

Man that sucks that Burning Skies isnt good but saving the money will be nice.

I got review code today. Playing on the hardest difficulty I've reached the last level in about three and a half hours. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it, but asking $40 for it is a joke.

I got review code today. Playing on the hardest difficulty I've reached the last level in about three and a half hours. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with it, but asking $40 for it is a joke.

What about the multiplayer?

i've heard it's very laggy my friend bought it today i am gonna check it out you'd think they would release a Demo for this game right to give players a chance to see how it feels.

i've heard it's very laggy my friend bought it today i am gonna check it out you'd think they would release a Demo for this game right to give players a chance to see how it feels.

Demo is scheduled to release sometime today.

Just played he resistance demo and I really liked it. Definitely gonna go buy the game tomorrow.

I don't want to seem like a downer.. but if Sony doesn't show me awesome Vita things at E3.. I may sell off my Vita.

I don't want to seem like a downer.. but if Sony doesn't show me awesome Vita things at E3.. I may sell off my Vita.

It's going to take a while for Vita to get awesome content, that's for sure. I'd bet Sly 4, PlayStation All-Stars and maaaaaaaaybe Killzone are what we get for the rest of 2012.

Played the demo thought it was ok nothing great. Definitely going to wait when this is like 10 or 15 bucks

yeah i hope it eventually comes out too

It will in June. :up:

Hi everyone! PS Vita was developed with the idea of creating and delivering compelling content for gamers. With the recent announcements of applications such as nico nico, Treasure Park, Wake-up Club, and Skype, we’re continuing to build out PS Vita’s portfolio of applications. Today, we’re very excited to announce the latest application addition to PS Vita – YouTube!

Coming at the end of June, YouTube will be available as a free downloadable application for PS Vita via the PS Vita Store. With the YouTube application on PS Vita, you can watch millions of YouTube videos on the stunning 5” OLED screen, from comedy to gaming tips to today’s viral trends. The YouTube application features many of the functions you’re already familiar with – you can easily search for videos, choose favorites and make comments, and your personal YouTube account is available right on your PS Vita.

As we move further into 2012, we look forward to introducing you to more unique, social and immersive experiences only available on PS Vita. How will you use YouTube on PS Vita?
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/31/youtube-coming-soon-to-ps-vita/

Yaaas finally having youtube on the Vita will be nice.

I just hope it works better than YT does on PS3 or when it USED to work on the PS3 :(.

Eh, it's Youtube... I'm not getting excited over that.

Anyone else think that e3 was kind of a letdown for the vita I mean they hardly talked about it they mention 3 games and a few apps and that was it. I hope sony announces a few more games throughout this week. I thought they could talk more about lbp and killzone or even mention a monster hunter game or pattapon I guess we will get more info at gamescom and tgs

The 15 minutes devoted exclusively to Wonderbook should have been all about the Vita. They should have dropped the price by at least $50, announce some games EXCLUSIVE to it and not merely suplements to PS3 versions, emphasized the additions and improvements they are bringing instead of glossing over them and highlighted some games with gameplay and demos. The fact that they didnt go this route had me shaking my head bc the Vita desperately could have used this push and Sony had the platform to give it to them

Guess they are waiting until TGS for all of that.

The Vita is obviously the PSp2 to Sony. An awesome little device that has lots of potential but in the end its a device Sony will more or less forget about in the long run.

The stupid pet thing only now done with stupid books should have all been Vita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"