Official PlayStation Vita Thread

You are really missing out. Both are great games.

I'll just have to take your word for it. Uncharted was never a game I liked (not just 1, but all of them) so a portable one that reviews have said is just "Uncharted 3 Lite", when the real U3 couldn't win me over, isn't something I'm dying to play.

WipeOut, ironically enough, was not only my 1st PSP game (fitting that its one of my 1st PSV games) but ONE OF THE ONLY PSP games I actually liked. But I got it on PS3, so...

I have to go over my friend's sister's house tomorrow to work on her computer, so I'm getting my PSV back.

yeah i'd try and get your vita back ASAP, the longer you wait the less of a chance there is you'll get your hands on it again. You must be really nice, I wouldnt even lend my vita to a close friend, let alone a roommates sisters girlfriend...unless you were trying to score some points with those ladies

Truthfully the roommate is my half-bro (friend, brother, roommate, its all the same to me), and I've known his sister for years, but yeah, I don't usually loan out heavy hardware for as long as I have.

My God Shao Kahn is a Beast!! How the hell do i beat him???

haha yeah he is quite the beast! Kratos is perfect for taking him out, just use his counter special, it will reflect all of shao kahns projectiles, just stay from him, counter his projectiles and shoot him with arrows.

If you want to do it with other characters, what works best for me is jumping over him and blocking, then attacking when you have openings. Dont get caught in the corner, and wait for openings like when he throws the hammer

A $250 (at least) video gaming system that won't play games unless you also buy a (at least) $50 memory card?? I was all set to pick one up but, seriously, up yours Sony! :argh:

Picked up MK. $20 was too good to pass up. Also grabbed the MGS HD Collection while I was there.

Either way, for that much money it should be ready to go, right out of the box. Being forced to spend more on top of that to be functional is just preposterous.

Just picked up a Vita a few days ago with Unit 13 and Gravity Rush (Unit 13 was on sale for $19.99) I love the thing so far, going to best buy in a few hours to take advantage of the B2G1 sale that's going on (all games $29.99 and up are B2G1).

Right now i am debating on

Uncharted
Rayman
Metal Gear HD collection

or

Uncharted
MLB12
Rayman

If you have PS3 or 360, get MGS HD collection for those instead. If not, then get it for the Vita

$10 for MK vita is an absurdly good deal

I picked it up for $19.99 and that was well worth it. $10 should be an automatic buy for everyone. The amount of content is insane, plus no Online Pass!

At $10, Im tempted at getting it and I dont even have a Vita! LOL

Just picked up a Vita a few days ago with Unit 13 and Gravity Rush (Unit 13 was on sale for $19.99) I love the thing so far, going to best buy in a few hours to take advantage of the B2G1 sale that's going on (all games $29.99 and up are B2G1).

Right now i am debating on

Uncharted
Rayman
Metal Gear HD collection

or

Uncharted
MLB12
Rayman

Pick up the Uncharted Game, I got this with mine and its a great addition to the Uncharted Universe. It is set before the PS3 games but they have added some cool little pits that use the touch screen technology of the Vita.

Pick up the Uncharted Game, I got this with mine and its a great addition to the Uncharted Universe. It is set before the PS3 games but they have added some cool little pits that use the touch screen technology of the Vita.
well he was getting Uncharted regardless. His decision was between MLB12 and MGSHD

I would be interested if Vita had more games coming out. The only I'm interested Uncharted: Golden Abyass or FIFA game but I have already have Uncharted series and the FIFA 10 and 11 on the console.

Just a heads up... MK Vita is 9.99....New.

Edit: Neeeevermind.

Ohh, just got the hook-up on a Like New (looks new to me) Vita from a friend who does a lot of selling on Amazon Marketplace with other merchants. Got one for 180$ (A 3G with the Sim card taken out that I'm not planning to use anyways. I guess it's not too bad to know it's there if I wanna hook it up) :D :applaud

Also picked up Mortal Kombat Vita for 9.99 last week. Now I'm just waiting on my 32gb card to come in, nabbed a used one for 60$ on Amazon so hopefully it was a steal and not a scam ha.

Hey gang I am thinking about getting a hand held Sony product and was debating a PSP or a Vita...what are the pros and cons for the two systems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"