Official Rulk Thread

I'm not sure if anybody else has said this but the is the Red Hulk is Rick Jones.

Good point. For that matter, how do we know that's the same She-Hulk? And didn't Doc Samson have long hair last time we saw him? Also, wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt really a man?

I hate identity mysteries. :o

Samsons hair has been short since he started appearing in Thunderbolts.

loeb won't do a good job. the guy sucks now.

.....but given the fact its hulk a book, which you don't need that good of story to tell, loeb will be probably be good at this.

He just needs to get out of Marvel. His work at DC was far superior.

I'm so going to buy this, and hate myself for it later.

Just can't fight McGuinness huh Darth.

i, for one, am excited for this series. Jan. 9, save the date.

I'm not sure if anybody else has said this but the is the Red Hulk is Rick Jones.
It's Bruce Banner, they basically confirmed it at the end of WWH. When the tank Bruce is in turns red! But now that I think of it Jones did get stabbed maybe that priest dude transferred some of Jones's conscious into Banner/ Hulk. Maybe Jones Helped Abom

I promise I won't buy Ultimates 4 though.

So why don't you download Hulk too? I know you can't actually be looking forward to Loeb's writing. :o

So why don't you download Hulk too? I know you can't actually be looking forward to Loeb's writing. :o

My pull doesn't feel right without a Hulk title on it. Either way, Ed needs food.

I'm sure the poor saps who don't already know Loeb sucks will feed him, and your pull list needs to man up and stop being so emotional.

It's Bruce Banner, they basically confirmed it at the end of WWH. When the tank Bruce is in turns red! But now that I think of it Jones did get stabbed maybe that priest dude transferred some of Jones's conscious into Banner/ Hulk. Maybe Jones Helped Abom

Thats exactly what I thought too, but it's not Banner, it's Jones. What they did at the end of WWH was to throw everybody off, they made it look like it was foreshadowing what was to come by "killing" Rick Jones and showing Banner in a tube bathed in red light.

I say this a lot but I'll put money on it, that Rick Jones is the red Hulk.

If it is Rick Jones then it is not the Hulk but some other gamma spawned creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"