The official INCREDIBLE Hulk thread...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now don't get me wrong I LOVE Caiera, she was my #1 pick for resurrected spouse, but once Betts returned I felt she wouldn't come back for a while.(Anniversary/milestone issue maybe)

Ehh...Blonsky almost never wore pants, and A-Bomb is just Blue Abomination. Since he can't/doesn't want to change back into his human form, its not like he needs to wear any.

That brings up a question. Can Marla change back into Harpy? I mean, they never confirmed if she was cured or not.

Lol, the pants thing is a lame joke of mine from when he had the shorts in the Red Hulk back up stories.

I've completely stopped reading the Hulk since the title turned to Incredible Hulks. I'm obsessed with the Hulk. OBSESSED. And I won't step foot anywhere near the "HULK" book. They've just lost focus waaaayy to far from what made the book interesting in the first place. I have every issue from like 104 until the Father and son arc, and I think this is by far the least intriguing, juvenile trend the book has taken in a long long time. I understand the basic idea( any 3 year old could) that power is a central theme to the Hulk, so gamma irradiate everyone sit back and watch the muscle bound soap opera unfold, or crumble rather. It's lost it's wit. Hulk always had, at it's best, a overtone of psychoanalysis, of introspection, and every now and again a keen insight into the workings of a man plagued by rage. Not just power, which is what the book has become, one slugfest after another. If we've learned anything from Michael Bay, it's that too much action dulls our senses, and that's what the hulk has become. An empty, superficial musclebound repetition of soapy nonsense. And Rick Jones' as ABOMB??? Betty back and red?? yeah, that's all.

I really like the idea of advancing the Hulk's character by moving past the "Lonely Man" trope. But I agree; following up on Jeph Loeb's intercontinental slugfest with this has been too much all at once. I'm not sure how Chaos War will help with that, either, seeing as how Hulk pisses off Zeus at one point. That won't be leading to any quiet moments.

I could use a light decrease in punching in Hulk comics for a little while myself:-)eek:). I get that "smashing" is what he does, but I'm in the mood for a decent story.

And Korg needs SOMETHING to do other than beat up thugs. Seriously, why do they put him in every issue if he has nothing to add?

2luuqhf.jpg

I've completely stopped reading the Hulk since the title turned to Incredible Hulks. I'm obsessed with the Hulk. OBSESSED. And I won't step foot anywhere near the "HULK" book. They've just lost focus waaaayy to far from what made the book interesting in the first place. I have every issue from like 104 until the Father and son arc, and I think this is by far the least intriguing, juvenile trend the book has taken in a long long time. I understand the basic idea( any 3 year old could) that power is a central theme to the Hulk, so gamma irradiate everyone sit back and watch the muscle bound soap opera unfold, or crumble rather. It's lost it's wit. Hulk always had, at it's best, a overtone of psychoanalysis, of introspection, and every now and again a keen insight into the workings of a man plagued by rage. Not just power, which is what the book has become, one slugfest after another. If we've learned anything from Michael Bay, it's that too much action dulls our senses, and that's what the hulk has become. An empty, superficial musclebound repetition of soapy nonsense. And Rick Jones' as ABOMB??? Betty back and red?? yeah, that's all.

100% agree. I stopped reading around 470+-. BAH!

It's one of the "fear" themed teasers that Marvel has been putting out recently.

LINK

There was a similar X-Men one where Cyclops feared turning into Magneto. Perhaps there's an event coming.

^Edit: saw post above mine. Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Spider-Man, Captain America, and Thor? Not cool, Hulk.

Wolverine? ...Nobody will miss him.

Nice going, Strange. This is why Brother Voodoo has the eye of Agamotto now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"