Official Running Time: 130 minutes.

Thats very good, better than it being 90 mins like Fox used to do with all of their movies.

It´s a good running time to tell the story without rushing things and/or leaving a lot of important stuff in the editing room like Fox tends to do. In that aspect, Marvel Studios is far better.

Good news to me!,I'd actually like for it to be longer in a director's cut or something But 2 hrs is great and better than I expected.

Pretty good. Wasnt IM around 2 hours and some change?

Sounds about right. Long enough to feel like you're getting an epic tale, not so long that you feel like you need a bathroom break :woot:

Sounds good, until now i wasn't that exited with the trailer but if the film is longer then they'll have time to make the film not suck

It´s a good running time to tell the story without rushing things and/or leaving a lot of important stuff in the editing room like Fox tends to do. In that aspect, Marvel Studios is far better.

TIH, IM2? Both should have been a lot longer, i'm no fan of Fox but Marvel arent the best for run-time's either.

A fine running time. It's just enough, and a few minutes longer than IM and IM2.

great!

Longer than Ironman, I like it.

Thor should be an epic movie, so this running time its perfect, specially for an origin story.

It includes the trailers, credits, after-credit scene, and your drive to the theater. ;)

I hope captain america has this running time too, look at what other films the director did, one of the things that made Jurassic Park suck was it only being 90 minutes long, if cap is less than 100 minutes long it may easily suck.

That is AWESOME. The longer the better.

That's great, always like when movies are two hours or more pending how good they are, which Thor will be

Two hours is great for a superhero/comic book film in my opinion. It gives me a little comfort that the movie will provide a decent story and exceptional character development, not saying it will for sure, but two hours adds some comfort that it is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"