Comics Official X-FACTOR Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok a really stupid question but how many arcs have there been. I mean I've got all the issues and cannot actually figure out where one starts and finishes they seem kinda tied all together yet standalone at the same time.

X-Factor isn't written in arcs. It's serialized. It's kinda like a soap opera: the episodes just chain together, but they're written almost stand-alone, so you can jump in and get addicted at almost anytime.

Kinda like Exiles, back before Hyperion was involved.

the first 12 issues will probably be one arc

I hope they get a steady artist for this comic

Why? I like the current artist just fine. The drawing and colouring style are both great. It feels realistic.

I think Moplaya means that the artist changes every couple of issues. We need one who will stick around.

Manic said:
I think Moplaya means that the artist changes every couple of issues. We need one who will stick around.

yes thats what I mean...I liked Sook`s artwork...too bad he left...Calero`s artwork was ok...Ariel Olivetti who did the art for issue 7 was pretty good even though her art was a bit cartoony. Hoepfully they get one consistant artist for X-Factor...i`d personally love to see Larocca but only with Liquid

X-factor is great comic!
But I am curious to find out more about little I know things girl.
Did she indeed made that awful mark on her face?

MoPlaYa43 said:
I think we need a mod to merge this thread with The Offical X-Factor Thread

No. We do not need to go through that bull**** again. Close that other thread.

x-factor-20060602023941986.jpg

x-factor-20060602023951813.jpg

x-factor-20060602023952126.jpg

x-factor-20060602023951407.jpg

x-factor-20060602023952501.jpg

x-factor-20060602023952845.jpg

X-Factor #8
32 full color pages
Written by: Peter David
Art by: Dennis Calero
Release Date:June 28, 2006
Price: $2.99

X-Factor has been one of the breakout successes of the last year, spinning out of last year's blockbuster mini-series House of M, and things are about to get even more exciting for Jamie Madrox and crew as Quicksilver and Spider-Man guest-star.

X-Factor #8, the first part of a Civil War tie-in, shows the team of X-Factor Investigations as the Superhero Registration Act comes bearing down on the super-hero community. But as X-Factor stands on the verge of Civil War, a vilified former member makes his return.

Quicksilver was a founding member of the second incarnation of X-Factor, but is he now a friend or foe? And just what does Pietro have in mind for Mutant Town?

And Quicksilver isn't the only guest-star as a certain Friendly Neighborhood Wall-Crawler stops by. Now that wouldn't have anything to do with Civil War, would it?

Peter David and Dennis Calero pack all this and more into X-Factor #8. If you're a fan of anything, X-Factor #8 is for you!

Difference between X-Factor and X-Men:
-Most of the X-Men know what caused Decimation, but gave up on trying to fix it after 5 minutes on Cerebro.
-If X-Factor found out what caused Decimation, they (unlike everyone who already knows) would actually try to do something about it.

We know from a previous issue that Layla doesn't want X-Factor to find the truth behind Decimation. Notice that she managed to get Quicksilver chased away from the office. He would've told them.

I think X-Factor will finally discover the truth. And it won't be pretty when they cut off all ties with the rest of the superhero community. X-Factor is going out of their way to protect mutant town, and nobody in the X-Men or Avengers saw fit to tell them why. I know I'd be pissed.

Actually, as far as I can tell, the only X-Men who know, unless I've missed something, about House of M are the ones who had their memories in tact after the world changed back. Which would include Emma, Cyclops, Kitty, and Wolverine.

I love the book thus far. Great storytelling and character interaction.

However...the only thing it is lacking is...more Monet (M)!

Specter313 said:
Actually, as far as I can tell, the only X-Men who know, unless I've missed something, about House of M are the ones who had their memories in tact after the world changed back. Which would include Emma, Cyclops, Kitty, and Wolverine.
You get my point, though. They're not trying.

I also can't wait for this issue, well for every issue because its great story-telling. This has been the most anticipated comicbook for me every month. I also agree they really don't show alot of Monet in it, but she is still felt lol. I hope this issue the group finds out what happened and what precautions they are going to take.

I have to saw Layla is stealing the show in this book especially with what she did in those preview pages. Not a problem but I just cannot wait until X-Factor gets a chance to sit down with them and figure Decimation out and Layla gets what is coming to her.

Does anyone know if its true X-Factor v.s Astonishing X-Men in issue #9?

Gilpesh said:
I have to saw Layla is stealing the show in this book especially with what she did in those preview pages. Not a problem but I just cannot wait until X-Factor gets a chance to sit down with them and figure Decimation out and Layla gets what is coming to her.
I just can't figure out if Layla is supposed to be a god guy or bad guy in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"