Oh Hai Mark Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why No Place Like Home issue #1 is so expencive on eBay? Is Image not bringing it out in the UK or something? £7.99 + P+P is too much for a comic that came out in Wedensday!

New lounge name time, I nominate:

"A Lounge of Justice, A Lounge of Love"

[YT]4RKHiz02RVA[/YT] :o

I love the song, even if it doesn't really fit the city

I request the name be 'Lounge-formers: More Than Meets the Lounge'.
I+want+this+because+of+reasons.png

Well, this is something, I gotten a call for a job interview and I would wait for an e-mail about it. Then I looked into things, seeing I had to go to Stanton Island and it was from a company that being looked into for job scams.

I request the name be 'Lounge-formers: More Than Meets the Lounge'.
I+want+this+because+of+reasons.png

I'll agree to your Lounge suggestion only if you we can make the "transforming sounds" the robots make when we enter & exit the Lounge. :o

Well, this is something, I gotten a call for a job interview and I would wait for an e-mail about it. Then I looked into things, seeing I had to go to Stanton Island and it was from a company that being looked into for job scams.

Well that sucks.

I got this email in my mailbox from an old Yahoo Groups buddy who served in the military in his youth and I have to say I have to agree with the message it's trying to get across.

Subject: Fw: With Regret
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 2:31 PM

> >> Whitney Houston's death, while a sad thing, was the direct result of very >> unwise life choices. It dominates the news. >> >> Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a >> substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious. >> >> Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a >> celebrity drug addict and thief. >> >> Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian&#8217;s stupid wedding [and >> short-lived marriage] was shoved down our throats, While........ >> >> Justin Allen 23 >> Brett Linley 29 >> Matthew Weikert 29 >> Justus Bartett 27 >> Dave Santos 21 >> Jesse Reed 26 >> Matthew Johnson 21 >> Zachary Fisher 24 >> Brandon King 23 >> Christopher Goeke 23 >> and Sheldon Tate 27... >> >> Are all Marines that gave their lives last month for you. There is no >> media for them; not even a mention of their names. >> >> Honor THEM by sending this on. >> >> I did, will you? >> >> God bless you, Rest In Peace, and THANK YOU, TROOPS. >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > >

Certainly does make you think a bit how screwed up the media's priorities are.

I demand to have it called the "Gentlemen Lounge"
You can still post ladies, don't be sad

It amazes me with how some people can be sometimes. I called www.bagsunlimited.com customer service number to check on 2 separate orders I placed a couple of days ago & they can't seem to provide accurate information on them. All orders are assigned order numbers, but when I offered them to the operator, she said those weren't helpful. So, I suppose they just put them on there for decoration or something. Lastly, no tracking info emailed to me. :dry:

I got this email in my mailbox from an old Yahoo Groups buddy who served in the military in his youth and I have to say I have to agree with the message it's trying to get across.

Subject: Fw: With Regret
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 2:31 PM

> >> Whitney Houston's death, while a sad thing, was the direct result of very >> unwise life choices. It dominates the news. >> >> Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a >> substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious. >> >> Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a >> celebrity drug addict and thief. >> >> Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian’s stupid wedding [and >> short-lived marriage] was shoved down our throats, While........ >> >> Justin Allen 23 >> Brett Linley 29 >> Matthew Weikert 29 >> Justus Bartett 27 >> Dave Santos 21 >> Jesse Reed 26 >> Matthew Johnson 21 >> Zachary Fisher 24 >> Brandon King 23 >> Christopher Goeke 23 >> and Sheldon Tate 27... >> >> Are all Marines that gave their lives last month for you. There is no >> media for them; not even a mention of their names. >> >> Honor THEM by sending this on. >> >> I did, will you? >> >> God bless you, Rest In Peace, and THANK YOU, TROOPS. >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > >

Certainly does make you think a bit how screwed up the media's priorities are.

I certainly agree to the fullest but this isn't a big secret or anything. The media has been this way for quite a long time now. Really bored and dumb people buy into the garbage they put on and the reason they do is because it gets big ratings.

Soldiers don't get the respect they deserve but it's about 1000 times better in these days than it was back in the Vietnam era. My dad fought in that war...came home and was spit on by a bunch of stupid hippies. :cmad:

Actually, it's not about respect. Not with the media coverage, at least. Yeah, there's a discrepancy, but let's face facts, people who go out and fight do not surprise me when they die.

Also, **** chain letters. I'd be more likely to reply by insulting that person's parentage than pass along that e-mail.

Also, also, who really wants the fallen troops subjected to that level of ridiculous ******** that the media puts celebrities through?

Last edited:
i find it ironic most people who complain that we don't hear more about the military on the news only speak up when something happens like Whitney's death but don't care any other time and can't seem to even seem to know anything pertaining to military.

besides, it's not exactly safe for the communities/families of soldiers if all their info is given out. heck, when it was revealed where Seal Team 6 was based from, we went to Bravo levels immediately.

Well that sucks.
Yeah, and now I am gonna be extra wary when someone calls for me about a job interview, since I wouldn't know if they are scamming people into getting a job that they would fire the people after a couple of years or a true one.

I'd just like to say that the sex scenes in The Room were some of the most horrifying images I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"