Oh Hai Mark Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you participating in it? If so, Good Luck!! :yay:

I will be participating in doing lots of burpees and the handstand workshop. I'll be watching UFC haha. Maybe some day I'll get there.

I will be participating in doing lots of burpees and the handstand workshop. I'll be watching UFC haha. Maybe some day I'll get there.

Bob Harper is big into crossfit like you and I follow him on twitter. He did the burpee challenge and he said he did 118 i think

I did not hit her, it's not true. It's bull*****. I did not hit her....I did not.

SFqwa.gif

Bob Harper is big into crossfit like you and I follow him on twitter. He did the burpee challenge and he said he did 118 i think
I had to re-read this cause at first I thought it said Bob Barker.

literacy fail :doh:

I feel like crap. My dad just sent me an e-mail asking me to ask my mom to fill out this divorce questionnaire from legal zoom. My parents have been separated since I was 10, so I've come to terms with them not being together. I just realized though that a small part of me must've been hoping he'd man up and try to fix things.

I could accept the divorce, but to ask me to ask my mom? That just solidifies how much of a coward he is. I'm the son of a complete *****.

I don't know if I should tell him to **** off and tell her himself or if it'd be better if she heard it from me since they've haven't talked in like 10 years.

I feel like crap. My dad just sent me an e-mail asking me to ask my mom to fill out this divorce questionnaire from legal zoom. My parents have been separated since I was 10, so I've come to terms with them not being together. I just realized though that a small part of me must've been hoping he'd man up and try to fix things.

I could accept the divorce, but to ask me to ask my mom? That just solidifies how much of a coward he is. I'm the son of a complete *****.

I don't know if I should tell him to **** off and tell her himself or if it'd be better if she heard it from me since they've haven't talked in like 10 years.

Sorry to hear that Wolfwood. If I were in a situation like that, I guess I'd let my parents work things out by themselves.

To me it is always wrong to drag kids into things. If there is a problem between them, they should settle it themselves. :(

Families need a good ol slap at times. When I was 18, my family and I were in a car crash. My mothers case is up next week after all these years. She turned to me yesterday and said ''You could have went to court and gotten 25,000, but I didn't want to put pressure on you at the time''. WHAT? PRESSURE? 25,000 AIN'T NO PRESSURE!!!

my powercord is no good and I have 21 minutes of battery life left. This will likely be the last postin in some.

EDIT:Nevermind. brother fixed it

Last edited:
wow that was a long 21 minutes :eek:

We figured out putting the computer in power save mode and unplugging it. Then plugging it back in fixed the issue temporarily. Im in the market for a new power cord

The power of the "Oh Hai Mark Lounge" has risen me back from my lurker status to poster....

Oh hai, ComicChick, Marx, C.Lee, and the others.

I for one was greatly offended...my uncle was eaten by a green skinned lunatic.

Oh, please don't say uncle right now...
And I didn't know green skinned lunatics existed. I've learned somethin' today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"