The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

See, thats what I keep thinking. I keep getting this vibe that Michonne and Andrea have a romantic link, and part of why Michonne has such a grudge against the Governor is not only did he tried to have her killed, but she feels that he took Andrea away from her. I don't think they were into necrophilia though. Andrea is a freak, but I don't think she's that freaky, LOL.

Haha, yeah that last part was a joke. But I do think there's something between Andrea and Michonne that goes beyond friendship. I mean hey, even if you've never gone that way before, when you're stranded in a wasteland and surrounded by zombies, the only other person around with a pulse will likely start looking good to you.

Which makes me wonder why we haven't seen Necrophilia on the show. There has to be one creep out there who has tried.

Don't be giving Kirkman any ideas. :mad:

The closest from the comics would have been...

[blackout]Governor french kissing his dead "daughter" after he pulled out her teeth.[/blackout]

I just want to see Michonne and Andrea make up and get it on... again. I'm pretty sure it happened at some point when they were out there together. Maybe they even let those two pet walkers join in on the fun.
Which is weird because, according to the comics, one of them was her boyfriend and the other was his best friend.

Don't be giving Kirkman any ideas. :mad:

The closest from the comics would have been...

[blackout]Governor french kissing his dead "daughter" after he pulled out her teeth.[/blackout]

I stopped collecting after the first few issues for some reason , but holy hell that's disgusting :barf:

Which makes me wonder why we haven't seen Necrophilia on the show. There has to be one creep out there who has tried.

That reminds me of this comic I read called " Dead in the West " ( I think that's the title, I have to go through my collection to make sure), a post-apocalyptic zombie western where some female zombies in a cathouse/ saloon are fixed up to be prostitutes and dosed heavily with perfume to cover the rotting smell.

That reminds me of this comic I read called " Dead in the West " ( I think that's the title, I have to go through my collection to make sure), a post-apocalyptic zombie western where some female zombies in a cathouse/ saloon are fixed up to be prostitutes and dosed heavily with perfume to cover the rotting smell.

That's really twisted and kind of amusing. I think they could go that route if we saw a gang of malicious survivors. Similar to the group that Rick encountered at the bar

Sometimes desperate people do desperate things.

Well Axel's been turned down twice now, I could see him getting desperate enough.

Axel should hang on for a few episodes more, as soon as Andrea finds out he was in prison she'll jumping his bones faster than he can say Lez-be-enn.

He's not overtly sinister, though, so... :o

Axel should hang on for a few episodes more, as soon as Andrea finds out he was in prison she'll jumping his bones faster than he can say Lez-be-enn.

Andrea only gos for the guys in charge / with power in a group. So once she finds out that Rick is single. Rick should have a gun on him at all times. Although Andrea should die in the final battle with Woodsbury. So she might not even make it that far

Who's ready for the stupid **** Andrea is going to do?

Andrea does come off stupid. Not that I'm totally bashing her or anything, I can understand her motivation in staying and trying to perserve Woodbury, but I don't think the writers are making it come off well at all.

I liked her speech to the people of Woodbury. But i hate how blind she is to the governors crazy ways

Well Axel's been turned down twice now, I could see him getting desperate enough.

With his luck, the zombie he chooses will be lesbian. :o

Well she's not completely lost, she was calling for Daryl during the rescue

GUYS! Andrea didn't do anything stupid this episode, PROGRESS!

I'm officially hoping Andrea and Milton get out of Woodbury and end up with Rick and the gang. The farther from that magic in Phillip's pants, the better for her character. I know Milton is EVILE but he does seem like the type to turn on the Governor when a stronger leader is able to usurp him. Whether he would pull the same with Rick would be a concern.

Yeah, on repeated viewings, I have to agree that Andrea's speech in The Suicide King is ****ing awful. "Years from now, when they write about the plauge in the history books, they'll write about Woodbury." lololol no they ****ing won't, idiot.

I'm officially hoping Andrea and Milton get out of Woodbury and end up with Rick and the gang. The farther from that magic in Phillip's pants, the better for her character. I know Milton is EVILE but he does seem like the type to turn on the Governor when a stronger leader is able to usurp him. Whether he would pull the same with Rick would be a concern.

By this point, Rick's probably reached sufficient levels of craziness for her to find him attractive now anyway, so she's got that to draw her back to the prison too.

Yeah, on repeated viewings, I have to agree that Andrea's speech in The Suicide King is ****ing awful. "Years from now, when they write about the plauge in the history books, they'll write about Woodbury." lololol no they ****ing won't, idiot.

:lmao:

You misanthropic bastard, you're starting to rub off on me. :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"