Oh my god

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
Our wolf/healer mix just killed our teacup chihuahua. My god. My god. He tore it's throat open.

They just took it to the vet - to see if it could be 'saved;' it's hopeless. There's no way.

Oh my god.

I just thought of a really mean joke I won't make. :(

Sorry to hear I guess. R.I.P. little dog. :(

Our wolf/healer mix just killed our teacup chihuahua. My god. My god. He tore it's throat open.

They just took it to the vet - to see if it could be 'saved;' it's hopeless. There's no way.

Oh my god.
You need God's help now eh:o:whatever:

It is pretty dumb first off for having a wolf mix dog. But I do feel sorry for your loss:csad:

pics or it didnt happen

A dog attacked my cat before and its neck was wide open.I walk in the backyard and theres the cat meowing at me, you could see all the little tendons and neck bits flexing inside its neck wound.The vet suchered it close.And that cat lived for like ten more years.

OMG! sorry man . . . really sorry to hear that; that's devastating . . . have they lived together long?? what kind of relationship did they have? I guess it's a moot point now :( jesus . . . just put the little guy down if you haven't yet . . .

How long have you had both these dogs? Were they civil to each other usually? They don't just snap like that.

The wolf now has the taste for blood, it must be destroyed.

How long have you had both these dogs? Were they civil to each other usually? They don't just snap like that.

About three or four months - they've been fine together, usually, barring one confrontation when we first got the little bugger.

Was the chihuahua a puppy or adult, b/c the adults are mean little a-holes.

yeah . . . that's what I was trying to get at . . . but dogs (especially if a wolf mix) have a prey drive which can be triggered unexpectedly by small animals . . . and if there was food involved, the predatory instincts are just amplified . . . poor little pooch

Let me ask you this:Was there a lot of blood?Was it "frothy"? Was the dog alert or listless?
Just asking because there could be a chance for it still.If it didnt tear any tendons,.It could very well be a big gaping wound like with my cat, but you'd be surprised.

About three or four months - they've been fine together, usually, barring one confrontation when we first got the little bugger.

damn . . . so the little one was the newcomer. it may have been different if he was the older one which would grant him some degree of dominance or territory, but not the case . . .

Let me ask you this:Was there a lot of blood?Was it "frothy"? Was the dog alert or listless?
Just asking because there could be a chance for it still.If it didnt tear any tendons,.It could very well be a big gaping wound like with my cat, but you'd be surprised.

Dog was lying, unconscious, eyes open and glassy, with blood pouring out of it's throat. It twitched a couple of times, so -

Dog was lying, unconscious, eyes open and glassy, with blood pouring out of it's throat. It twitched a couple of times, so -

jesus!! you just came home to that scene?? that's gotta be rough; my condolences man :(

so nobody was around when it happened? where did you find the little dog?? and did you at least stick the other one's nose in it and pop him on the nose?? :hehe:

^Yeah thats a goddamn shame bro.Im sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"