• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

OMG. Please don't tell me that decades ago, Marvel was this cheesy.

Australian Wolverine, ah those were the days. He actually made his debut in Spidey & His Amazing Friends but was replaced by Thunderbird in the X-Men's next appearance 'cause people thought Wolvie's claws were too violent. Not that he ever managed to land on ANYONE in any of the cartoons.

We seriously need a cable Wolverine 'toon.

And ironically, an Australian PLAYS Wolverine now. Go figger.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
And ironically, an Australian PLAYS Wolverine now. Go figger.

The circle is complete.

bored said:
Well, think about it. He had the Brotherhood up on that space station/asteroid, so he could wipe out humanity, and then they'd all get to nail the White Queen, saying it's to repopulate. Except for Juggernaut.

Thats what me and my friends said after watching that. But why would juggernaut be with the brotherhood anyway? He's not a mutant and he'd survive the meteor so why bother joining up? Besides that I love the fact that nightcrawler sounds like a pedophile whenever he talks to kitty, it's funny in a creepy sort of way.

That's why he doesn't get to nail Emma. And why did they have him, when he's a non-mutant? Don't you know who he is? You must not know who he is. He's a popular X-villain, *****. :)

This wasn't from the amazing X-Men series from the 90s this was from other gay show....

X-MEN TAS OWNED!!!

You want cheesey watch the Marvel Cartoons of the 60s with Spider-Man, Thor, Namor, iron man, Cap and more I think also Spidey and his amazing friends.

have you ever seen the spider-man and his amazing friends reruns on abc family [ which ended its contractual run las month]people would call that cheesey today

KevanG said:
I've seen this one, but "Pryde of the X-men" is way funnier. Wolverine's Austrailian and Magnetos plan for mutants to rule is to whip a meteor into Earth, killing everything and making it avalible for mutants... which begs the question "WTF IS HE THINKING???" If he hits the earth with a meteor than all life will be destroyed human AND mutant.

Blob was ****ing awesome :up:
I love that tape.

3dman27 said:
have you ever seen the spider-man and his amazing friends reruns on abc family [ which ended its contractual run las month]people would call that cheesey today

HELL YES :up:

spideramazingfriends.jpg

spidfriendss.jpg

spiderfriends_th.jpg

The_Sandman said:
Wasnt there an actual toy of the magneto-mobile or whatever it was called? I vaguely remember seeing one when Toy Biz first began making X-Men toys back in the early 90's, but I'm not 100% sure about this.
Yeah, I had that too. Pretty lame, but I liked it as a kid.

UK_Stu said:
Yes - Marvel cartoons really were that cheesy back then, but look on the bright side at least it wasn't super friends

Superfriends was that crakk stop the hate

People who don't like SuperFriends make baby Jesus cry. :(

Darthphere said:
Nikka that was da fiya!

*daps* you know, these nikkas on here trying to rewrite history and sheeit. Batman use to carry that show.

Marvel invented cheesy super heroes and sotries before the sixties we had cool dark detective Batman, and Superman who beat up wife beaters, and war profiteers and wasnt really a Boyscout like we know him today. Than the 60s came and heroes became stupider only to coem back to their coolness in the late 60s.

Im not dissing all those great marvel stories of the 60s, most of the greteast comics stories happenedn than. Stan Lee, Ditko and so many other greats btu u cant say they werent a little cheesy.

Spider-Man and his amazing friends is cheesy......

but i happened to like cheese very much :)

I think a Joel Schumacher-directed Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends movie would be AWESOME.

Ben Urich said:
I think a Joel Schumacher-directed Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends movie would be AWESOME.

Then Spider-Man can finally have his own phallicmobile too!

If there's any comic property that matches Schumacher's, ahem, sensibilities, it's Spidey and His Amazing Friends.

boywonder13 said:
Spider-Man and his amazing friends is cheesy......

but i happened to like cheese very much :)

Same here, pal.

Hell, I even like the old 60's Spider-Man cartoon. And THAT was very cheesy.

So....What was this Magneto/FF thing actually from?

Jplaya2023 said:
Superfriends was that crakk stop the hate

Listen old boy, I don't have the faintest idea, what you're talking about! :confused: Try using the Queen's english. Crakk is that bad or good??

Spider-man and his amazing friends was great. Cheese is good. Who would have thought though that a Space invader from a Arcade video game would give the 3 of them so much trouble...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"