"One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG!

Sweet. Superman. Now, we just need some villains. And a few more people in general wouldn't hurt.

Alright, lads. We should probably try and get more recruits. Most of us are on RPGs already, so we should give mention to the players there. We should get at least a few villain characters before we start up the IC thread. Oh, and canucklehead? I would like to be an assistant GM, if you'd let me.

I would also like to put mu name forward for a assistant GM

I'll help out in any way I can aswell.

I got it:

Rigel7soldiers

character: King Cobra (Klaus Voorhees)

Powers/Bio: Superspeed and flexibility, wrist launchers what can shoot gas pellets and poison darts. Origin unknown, I think.

Why

1. Neat Character
2. Interesting powers for a snake themed villain
3. Control over the Serpent Society (Which I'll expand the membership of just a little.)

what. bring

What do you want me to bring?

how many: Two

Pics: Yes, but I can't find a decent one of his current costume.

Im sorry I have been away for so long, a dear friend of mine recently passed away in a car accident and I have been busy with the funeral, but good news Im back. MaskedManJRK's, The Question's, Master Bruce's, and rigel7soilder's characters have all been aproved, Unfortunately The Red X's aplication for wolverine cant be as I have already taken the part as I posted on my first post here, however your aplication for assistant GM has been aproved and I look forward to working with you. Once we have at least two more heros and 3 main villans we can begin, so please all of those interested in villians apply!

rigel7soldiers said:
I got it:

Rigel7soldiers

character: King Cobra (Klaus Voorhees)

Powers/Bio: Superspeed and flexibility, wrist launchers what can shoot gas pellets and poison darts. Origin unknown, I think.

Why

1. Neat Character
2. Interesting powers for a snake themed villain
3. Control over the Serpent Society (Which I'll expand the membership of just a little.)

what. bring

What do you want me to bring?

how many: Two

Pics: Yes, but I can't find a decent one of his current costume.

Are you interested inplaying him or iron man? or both? let me know.

I think playing two people would be dumb, and since..well... I'm not so sure, now that you mention it. I think I'll do my CSA Iron Man idea, now. I'll get to that later.

Also, we'll be needing to set up a few things about the fused dimensions.

Such as:

Wouldn't ya think that The Avengers and the Justice League would be one team? And if so, what would we call them?

Wouldn't Dr. Straneg an Dr. Fate be partners, since they're both the sorcerer supreme of their respective worlds?

Since their both members of Atlantis' royal family, wouldn't Aquaman and Namor be brothers?

Would the Sentinels have been early models of the O.M.A.C. project?

Would Ray Palmer and Hank Pym have worked together on their matter reduction technology in college?

Wouldn't Captain America have been a member of the JSA?

You know, that sort of stuff.

The Question said:
Such as:

Wouldn't ya think that The Avengers and the Justice League would be one team? And if so, what would we call them?

Yeah,and for that matter,who would be leader?Cap or Supes?(Or both,maybe)

Or would the group be devided into two teams?Would they stay in a mansion,or in a satellite?

As far as JSA and Avengers will be concerned, the Avengers will be a government run operation, the JSA or JLA, will be comprised of members outside of goverment control, but will have certain ties and links, but are not controled in the same way. JSA is funded by its own members, for example Bruce Wayne funds it heavily. And for the Avengers a great deal of funding will come from Tony Starks government contracts for his military grade weaponry and defense systems. Both are noble in thier cause, but even in some ways fueding. This will open up all sorts of possiblities for character interaction. As far as Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate, yes let them be frineds in a sence, they understand and help each other but are not on the same team, Ray Palmer and Hank Pym would work together as well, but as for Aquaman and Namor, have them fued, have the come from different parts of royalty, both wishing to be better than the other. And yes sentinels and O.M.A.C. could be related.

Well, with the League and the Avengers, I thought that the League andwered to or at least worked with the government. In that case, I's see no reason as to why the two teams would be rivals. Really, it would make more sense if they joined forces.

With Aquaman and Namor, they'd have to both be related if they're both eligeble for the throse. If not brothers than at least cousins.

With Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate, I'd think they'd work together since they're bothe sorcerer supreme.

Iron Avenger of Anti-Matter Universe

(It even works with my different origin thing. huh.)

Powers: Repulsor Rays, strength (class 25, I think) Superhuman durability, speed in flight...

Fifteen year old Maria Stark was cold. Years of abuse and victimization had made her a slight, trembling creature, afraid of her own shadow. She lived on the street.

A voice called to her. And, seemingly from nowhere, a helmet dropped from the sky, forcing itself onto her. Other pieces of armour followed.
The armor spoke again, telling her that she was powerful, that she was right. That shee needd to take some damn initiative. That she should pay back a thousandfold all the suffering the world had inflicted upon her. Her damaged psyche tranformed, bending to the will of the alien thing.
Her first act was burning down the neighborhood she was raised in. Over te next few days, the armor had bonded to her, convincing her that she never wanted to take it off. In the Anti-Matter universe, she is a persistant menace with a dozen enemies.

Why

1. I just made it up. If this isn't cool with ou, I'll just go with King Cobra. If this is cool with you, then this one.
2. Iron Man, but crazy, and no drinking problem
3. No drinking Problem. Make fun of that, Toyfare!

What.. bring

See last thing I've never gotten that; What am I supposed to bring?

Two times

I can post pics.

The Question said:
Well, with the League and the Avengers, I thought that the League andwered to or at least worked with the government. In that case, I's see no reason as to why the two teams would be rivals. Really, it would make more sense if they joined forces.

With Aquaman and Namor, they'd have to both be related if they're both eligeble for the throse. If not brothers than at least cousins.

With Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate, I'd think they'd work together since they're bothe sorcerer supreme.

No you see there not rivals, as in fighting each other, just in the way that both teams wish to be better than the others. The JSA would have connections to the government but would not answer or defer to them. The Avengers would be under direct control of the U.S. government and would view the JSA almost as outlaws, and in turn the JSA would view the Avengers as government lackys, but certain members would respect each other and perhaps over time work with each other, but not right away. Superman would be the head of JSA and wish to protect the entire world, while Captain America would have been created by the government and lead the Avengers, people such as Thor whom wish to save the entire world just like superman could over time open Cap's mind to a broader perspective. EVENTUALY both teams will work together, but as it stands now they have thier differences. rigel7soldiers, I think you should stick with King Cobra for now beacause I want to have everyone in the same universe, now if you had a character that started in another universe but you could explain why he or she ended up in this one I could consider it, but no entirely seperate Anti-matter universe. Aquaman and Namor would be related, they would be from different royal family branches so yes they would be cousins, and yes as I said before Dr. Fate and Dr. Strange would work together because of thier mystical endevors. But seriously we need some realy good villians, so anyone interested in parts like Joker, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Kingpin, Lex Luthor, we need them.

"One Universe" RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Victor Creed

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio:
SABRETOOTH
Healing Factor, Adamantium Skeleton, Heightened Senses, Super Strength

You all know the gist of Sabretooth's past. It is not technically confirmed he is the character Dog Logan from Origin, but everyone pretty much takes it that way as I will in this RPG. He was involved in Weapon X with Wolverine, had a son (with Mystique) who he later killed, etc.

The strongest thing about this character's bio is his connection to Wolverine as his nemesis.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. I hope to add more depth to Sabretooth than he has been given, by having him struggle with losing control (kinda like a Bruce Banner situation with the Hulk) rather than just going completely psychopath all the time.

2. I would like to portray him as a smattering of all of his sarcastic and sadistic qualities, while keeping him with a hidden mental prowess.

OlCanucklehead, you know why Im game.

What can you bring to this game?

Definitely a fresh, or at least rarely seen, rendition of Sabretooth's character.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as possible, AT LEAST 2

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yes

"One Universe" RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:The Red X

Character you would like to play and a brief description of his/her powers and Bio:Captain Marvel

Flight, Super Strength, Super Speed and Invulnerability

When still a young child Billys parents, CC and Marylin Batson, were betrayed and killed by their assistant while on an archaeological dig in Egypt. Billy was forced to live with his uncle Ebenezer who took all of Billy's trust fund money and cast him out into the streets. Billy sold newspapers and slept in subway terminals. One night, a vision of his father persuaded Billy to climb aboard a train covered in mystic runes. Once aboard, Billy was transported to the deepest of caverns in the Earth.

At the entrance, Billy came upon several statues that represented the Seven Deadly Enemies of Man: Pride, Envy, Lust, Hatred, Selfishness, Laziness and Injustice. Billy then met the wizard Shazam, who was seated on a throne with a large stone block hovering above him. Shazam chose Billy to succeed him and imbued him with all of his powers. Shazam instructed Billy that by speaking his name, a lightning bolt would appear and grant him power. The lightning bolt is a physical manifestation of Shazam's power. When in contact with Billy, the bolt transforms him into Captain Marvel.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. Because, while Marvel is one of the most powerful superheros he is also the most innocent. He is a man with the mind of a teenager, so he lacks the life experiances of a an adult.

2. He can switch between being a child and a man, so there is an interestinting dynamic there.

3. It is well known fact that he can go toe to toe with superman

What can you bring to this game?

I hope to bring the RPG the character of Captain Marvel, his strenghts and his flaws. I also hope to help create an interesting and fun story.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: 2

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Indeed i do.

I would like to add that, if i am able to play as Marvel in the next season of the DC RPG, then i will change character here.

Olcanucklehead said:
No you see there not rivals, as in fighting each other, just in the way that both teams wish to be better than the others. The JSA would have connections to the government but would not answer or defer to them. The Avengers would be under direct control of the U.S. government and would view the JSA almost as outlaws, and in turn the JSA would view the Avengers as government lackys, but certain members would respect each other and perhaps over time work with each other, but not right away. Superman would be the head of JSA and wish to protect the entire world, while Captain America would have been created by the government and lead the Avengers, people such as Thor whom wish to save the entire world just like superman could over time open Cap's mind to a broader perspective. EVENTUALY both teams will work together, but as it stands now they have thier differences.

Yeah, but the Justice League (that's Justice League, not society. You keep calling them the JSA) have had serious ties to the government in the past. The Avengers don't just protect the states. They protect the entire world. They have ties to both the U.S. defence department AND the U.N. security council. As do the Justice League. Thus, it would really make more sense if they were one team.

do i need to be aproved if i'm a GM?

Victor Creed said:
It is not technically confirmed he is the character Dog Logan from Origin, but everyone pretty much takes it that way as I will in this RPG.

The problem with that theory is Dog's scars. If his powers had kicked in when he was a teenager, he wouldn't even have scarred. And if they had kicked in after he hunted down Wolverine (although that doesn't seem likely, since almost all mutations are either noticeble at birth or become noticeble at puberty), he wouldn't heal the scars because the scar tissue's already there.

Saying Dog is Creed is like saying Rose is Jean.

Yeah. Also, a few years later, Logan met Creed ofr the first time when Creed rapped and killed Logan's then girlfriend, and Creed made no mention of having known Logan as a child.

Logan hated Creed the moment they first met. I guess because wolverine saw the resemblance.

Yeah. Still, Creed would have mentioned it if it was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"