The Amazing Spider-Man ORGANICS SUCK!!!! (A Tribute Thread)

Using the "Report a Post" button (the ! in the red/white triangle in the lower left) is much more effective.

Edit: Thank you to the moderator. :)

Last edited:
Organics Suck!

Organics Suck! I agree with this guy. But anyway, this thread is NOT a debate thread, nor was it intended to be a debate thread, so in all honestly, this is what it is.................

Organics Suck!!!!

Organics Suck! I agree with this guy. But anyway, this thread is NOT a debate thread, nor was it intended to be a debate thread, so in all honestly, this is what it is.................

Organics Suck!!!!

You need to take Xanax pills :oldrazz:

Organics Suck!!!!

God bless reading comprehension. :cwink:

^ Haha yeah.

I've been on this board for over 10 years and post occasionally. My heart rate is normal. I would use the word -calm- to explain my demeanor here.

I guess in posts, IMs and emails you just can't truly express yourself as intended.

All I'm saying is this thread is a tribute thread that 'Organics Suck!"

This thread is not up for debate. Go look at the title and first post about it.

Same would be if there was a thread that mechs suck. So spiderfan24, no hard feelings, but also no reason to provide, or decide, a prescribed drug for what makes me "abnormal" to you based on my response.

So here it is..........you know it.......you know what's coming.................

Organics Suck!!!!

...tribute... JB KG

Hurrah! I was able to find some more classic Mr P from the archives:

Mr Parker said:
We ALREADY have MAN-SPIDER in these movies.sony raped to death the character of spider-man by turning him into a damn monster giving him those organic webbing that shoots out of his body therefore he is ALREADY a MAN-SPIDER. organic webbing=MAN-SPIDER. chemical webbing =SPIDER-MAN.

see it doesnt matter in any of these scenarios whether he is the full grown MAN-SPIDER with fangs,fur and claws and 8 arms,or if he only has 8 arms,or if he only has organic webbing,in either of those scenarios he is MAN-SPIDER. as you can see though,most people here live in denial on that issue though and believe that a spider-man movie has been made when really only a MAN-SPIDER movie has been made.

Mr Parker said:
That sucks they are making a manspider 3.

I guess the hyphen isn't so important in Man-Spider. :o

Also, I have found Mr Parker alive and well and posting on another forum.

He doesn't like the new costume:

Mr Parker said:
yeah the costume was one of the few things right those crappy movies DID do right.thios costume i dont care for at all with those slippers on the feet.

But does at least consider the new film an actual "Spider-Man" film as opposed to a "Man-Spider" film:

Mr Parker said:
The other thing I got to say is at least the TRUE spidey fans are finally getting to see SPIDER-MAN on thie screen.Not this phony neautered Man-Spider version of sonys that many fans ignorantly embrassed and loved the idea of.Organics=Man-spider, chemical shooters=spider-man.the people that talked so much about how much they loved the idea of organics are not true spidey fans,they are man-spider fans,because it raped to death his character turning him into a monster.for the people who accepted that,they are a sellout to spidey.thank god sony got their head out of their butt this time and finally listend to the fans and this time we at least get to see the REAL spider-man on screen.Not the phony neauterved version of sonys they had before.Hopefully Mark Webb isnt a phony like Raimi CLAIMING to be a fan of spiderman but clearly did not care about the fans.

And he still hates organics with a passion:

Mr Parker said:
the organics are such a joke and moronic its pathetic.that movie SHOULD have been called MAN-SPIDER,its rapes to death his character.

And when challenged that "organics make sense":

Mr Parker said:
wrong,you did not read my post.organics make no sense at all in that they would shoot out of his ass if he had them.thats what is so stupid about the organics and these movies is they went and had him run out in the movies with organics which makes him screwed if e wants to fight a villain where with the mechs,he can easily refill and get reloaded.

Awww... he even made his own thread entitled: Horray,this time we get spiderman,NOT MAN-SPIDER [sic]

Mr Parker said:
It sure makes me happy to see that hollywood is trying to redeem themselves with spiderman by giving him the mechanical webshooters in the new movie instead of those moronic organic webshooters.whether the people who loved those moronic organics realise it or not,they raped to death his character and turned him into a damn monster when they did that and if you accepted that,well your not a true spidey fan.all we had before was those patheitc man-spider movies of sonys.Organics=man-spider,chemical shooters=spiderman.hope this time they get it right.

Unfortunately, a mod closed it and directed him to an existing thread. :csad:

Oh... and some bakerboy! Who cares about clarity when you have passion?

bakerboy said:
Yes, that stupid excuse from Sam Raimi is the one of the most dumb things that i have ever heard. So, isnt realistic that a boy genious could create a web fluid but is realistic that a guy could get spider powers from the bite of a spider or at the same time a guy get superstrength drinking a formula and he could fly in a glider over the city with that stupid costume? or peter creating that high tech costume? or another things that are as bizarre or more bizarre that the fact of peter creating the web? Please, give me a break, is really ridiculous.

Thanks Daisy :hrt::hrt:

For taking me down memory lane, and remembering how great these boards used to be, before the days of "Smurfs and Rainbow Ponies" singing and dancing in harmony.

Back in the days when we had interesting posters (even if they were crazy :cwink:) as opposed to the "now class" of "Spidey Rawks" :whatever:

I miss those days when there many varied and interesting posters, and everyone did not "have" to get along together like it was Preschool Nap time.

Now, unfortunately, the good posters are few and far between in this place, and most only visit/post on special occasions or at best infrequently, and most often incognito.

Oh well, nothing lasts forever. But thanks again for the "memories" :hrt:

I think it's safe to say that no other Hype member used the word "rape", more than Mr Parker

Mr. Parker is still around? That poor site :csad:

In your FACE, organics!

image0005i.jpg

ORGANICS FTW!!!!!
oh wait...wrong thread :p

jk.

in all honesty i think the organic web shooters was a cool idea and you got to give the original film credit, there were gonna use mechanical web shooters originally.

Originally Posted by Gold Samurai
I still have my homemade webshooter inspired by the first movie

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
img0179sf.jpg

The production crew toyed with webshooters before going the organic route. They even had a screensaver on the official website.

98444829.jpg

preprowebshooters5gs.jpg

webshooter.jpg

webshootercloseupcompx8.jpg

what the web shooters form Raimi's films would've looked like

We've come along way baby! From being accused of being whining puirst to approaching the first time mechanical webshooters and synthetic webbing will be in a movie.

Congrats true believers!

We've come along way baby! From being accused of being whining puirst to approaching the first time mechanical webshooters and synthetic webbing will be in a movie.

Congrats true believers!

Here! Here!

All you people crying over, why he doesn't use the webbing to make money. Ask yourself. Why doesn't he use his superstrength, agility, spidersense and wallcrawling ability to make money ? Hey could just as easily.

he has webshooters in the comics, he should have them in the movies, end of discussion.

Last edited:
Organic sucks!!!
Why they just do. I love web shooters so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"